Thread: Atlarge january 15% sale

Atlarge january 15% sale

For the next 4 DAYS (now through Monday, January 18th, 2010) you can save a huge 15% on your order, to include the cost of shipping (on top of the already generous multi-unit discounts we have running).

This is the perfect opportunity to get stocked up and to kick start 2010 into your most successful fitness year to date.

Simply enter the following coupon code to receive your 15% discount: jansale
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

That's awesome! I don't ever remember you guys running a discount plus the multi-unit discount included.

Oh ya...time to stck up

Damn my luck, I put my order in Tuesday...lol.
    Bench: Half a subway club
    Squat: to pee
    Deadlift: no thanks

don't let the 12" pythons fool you....i can run way faster scared than you can mad

RESULTS says out of stock??????

We are not currently selling Results, we've had some issues with the manufacturing. We are working very hard to rectify the situation and will let you guys know the moment we have it fixed.

For the time being, we felt offering a sale would be a good way to compensate all our loyal customers for any inconvience.
    Last edited by Travis Bell; 01-15-2010 at 09:05 AM.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

Heh, so I ordered last week and got Results, but no sale. talk about a catch-22

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bell View Post
    We are not currently selling Results, we've had some issues with the manufacturing. We are working very hard to rectify the situation and will let you guys know the moment we have it fixed.

For the time being, we felt offering a sale would be a good way to compensate all our loyal customers for any inconvience.
    aaaaahhh so i ordered some on Tuesday...Will i still be getting it? and what precautions do i need to take to keep the product usable?

don't let the 12" pythons fool you....i can run way faster scared than you can mad

Quote Originally Posted by cant hit bombz View Post
    aaaaahhh so i ordered some on Tuesday...Will i still be getting it? and what precautions do i need to take to keep the product usable?
    As far as I know the only issue is that it clumps up.. so keep it in a cool place, with the lid tight; and youll be fine.

Maybe they can work on a no carb version while they working to rectify the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by amz916 View Post
    As far as I know the only issue is that it clumps up.. so keep it in a cool place, with the lid tight; and youll be fine.
    it more clumps up at the bottom of the shaker cup, which oddly enough doesn't happen when mixed with protein.

Best recommendation is to just mix it with protein and you probably won't even notice a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by teeroy View Post
    Maybe they can work on a no carb version while they working to rectify the situation.
    At this time we have no plans of working on a no carb version of Results

Quote Originally Posted by cant hit bombz View Post
    I believe you will get your order.

Biggest problems have been concerns about taste and the mixibility (actually the opposite of what it was before lol)

There really are no precautions you need to take, there is absolutely no risk to your health (we would have a recall if such a thing happened) it's purely that the Results is not up to par with the standards we have set for it.

My best suggestion is to mix it with some vanilla protein and you most likely won't even notice a difference.

Again guys, we're really sorry for the inconvience, we just didn't want to send out a product that tasted poorly and didn't mix very well. You all pay good money for this stuff and you deserve to get what you're paying for. That's why we just pulled it until we can get it fixed.

Wannabebig Member
    I believe you will get your order.

Biggest problems have been concerns about taste and the mixibility (actually the opposite of what it was before lol)

There really are no precautions you need to take, there is absolutely no risk to your health (we would have a recall if such a thing happened) it's purely that the Results is not up to par with the standards we have set for it.

My best suggestion is to mix it with some vanilla protein and you most likely won't even notice a difference.

Again guys, we're really sorry for the inconvience, we just didn't want to send out a product that tasted poorly and didn't mix very well. You all pay good money for this stuff and you deserve to get what you're paying for. That's why we just pulled it until we can get it fixed.
    Good to know. But I am just wondering what you are doing with the Results that is bad? If it will work exactly like it should and has... Then maybe just sell it at a discounted price? To me, I'd rather take it and it taste like crap than not to take it and not see as good as results as I could if I took Results.

Quote Originally Posted by gregory.rox View Post
    Good to know. But I am just wondering what you are doing with the Results that is bad? If it will work exactly like it should and has... Then maybe just sell it at a discounted price? To me, I'd rather take it and it taste like crap than not to take it and not see as good as results as I could if I took Results.
    We haven't decided what to do with the rest of the Results at this time, you are correct, it does work just as well but in the mean time we felt it best to pull it from the site until we can get something out to people that truly represents what Results should be like.

Quote Originally Posted by gregory.rox View Post
    I sort of agree with this. Maybe some sort of a back door way to order it for people that already know the old Results and how good it is but are willing to pick up some of this batch at a discounted price knowing that they will have to mix it with protein.

Quote Originally Posted by teeroy View Post
    I sort of agree with this. Maybe some sort of a back door way to order it for people that already know the old Results and how good it is but are willing to pick up some of this batch at a discounted price knowing that they will have to mix it with protein.
    It was discounted before. I would buy it, like I did last time. 2 jugs!

Just to let everyone know we will be contacting all people who bought results tomorrow, informing them of the situation and our planned resolution.

And we'll be letting everyone know when they should be able to order results again!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Wannabebig Member
    That sounds great!

that's funny, this batch of results does mix easily into a shake, but not so well into cold water. you definitely wanna add some, mix, add more, mix, if using plain water.

a shake works better though

Truely appreciate the honesty fellas

Got my shipment today and the results was there...oh and a little present that i wasn't expecting...2 Novus bars

Thanks Guys!!!