Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Atlarge january 15% sale

  1. #1
    Soon to be lean... Joe Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Cambridge, England
    Posts
    10,936

    Atlarge january 15% sale

    For the next 4 DAYS (now through Monday, January 18th, 2010) you can save a huge 15% on your order, to include the cost of shipping (on top of the already generous multi-unit discounts we have running).

    This is the perfect opportunity to get stocked up and to kick start 2010 into your most successful fitness year to date.

    Simply enter the following coupon code to receive your 15% discount: jansale
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

    Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

    Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

  2. #2
    Senior Member ELmx479's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,746
    That's awesome! I don't ever remember you guys running a discount plus the multi-unit discount included.

  3. #3
    Moderator Off Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,884
    Oh ya...time to stck up

  4. #4
    Softball hoe cant hit bombz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Casper, Wy.
    Posts
    114
    Damn my luck, I put my order in Tuesday...lol.
    Bench: Half a subway club
    Squat: to pee
    Deadlift: no thanks


    don't let the 12" pythons fool you....i can run way faster scared than you can mad

  5. #5
    Senior Member 44pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    745
    RESULTS says out of stock??????

  6. #6
    Westside Bencher Travis Bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Westside Barbell, OH
    Posts
    8,920
    We are not currently selling Results, we've had some issues with the manufacturing. We are working very hard to rectify the situation and will let you guys know the moment we have it fixed.

    For the time being, we felt offering a sale would be a good way to compensate all our loyal customers for any inconvience.
    Last edited by Travis Bell; 01-15-2010 at 09:05 AM.


    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

    Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

  7. #7
    Senior Member malkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    315
    Heh, so I ordered last week and got Results, but no sale. talk about a catch-22

  8. #8
    Softball hoe cant hit bombz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Casper, Wy.
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bell View Post
    We are not currently selling Results, we've had some issues with the manufacturing. We are working very hard to rectify the situation and will let you guys know the moment we have it fixed.

    For the time being, we felt offering a sale would be a good way to compensate all our loyal customers for any inconvience.
    aaaaahhh so i ordered some on Tuesday...Will i still be getting it? and what precautions do i need to take to keep the product usable?
    Bench: Half a subway club
    Squat: to pee
    Deadlift: no thanks


    don't let the 12" pythons fool you....i can run way faster scared than you can mad

  9. #9
    Wannabebig New Member amz916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by cant hit bombz View Post
    aaaaahhh so i ordered some on Tuesday...Will i still be getting it? and what precautions do i need to take to keep the product usable?
    As far as I know the only issue is that it clumps up.. so keep it in a cool place, with the lid tight; and youll be fine.

  10. #10
    Eat Meat teeroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    896
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bell View Post
    We are not currently selling Results, we've had some issues with the manufacturing. We are working very hard to rectify the situation and will let you guys know the moment we have it fixed.

    For the time being, we felt offering a sale would be a good way to compensate all our loyal customers for any inconvience.
    Maybe they can work on a no carb version while they working to rectify the situation.
    __________________________
    My Journal

  11. #11
    Westside Bencher Travis Bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Westside Barbell, OH
    Posts
    8,920
    Quote Originally Posted by amz916 View Post
    As far as I know the only issue is that it clumps up.. so keep it in a cool place, with the lid tight; and youll be fine.
    it more clumps up at the bottom of the shaker cup, which oddly enough doesn't happen when mixed with protein.

    Best recommendation is to just mix it with protein and you probably won't even notice a difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by teeroy View Post
    Maybe they can work on a no carb version while they working to rectify the situation.
    At this time we have no plans of working on a no carb version of Results


    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

    Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

  12. #12
    Westside Bencher Travis Bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Westside Barbell, OH
    Posts
    8,920
    Quote Originally Posted by cant hit bombz View Post
    aaaaahhh so i ordered some on Tuesday...Will i still be getting it? and what precautions do i need to take to keep the product usable?
    I believe you will get your order.

    Biggest problems have been concerns about taste and the mixibility (actually the opposite of what it was before lol)

    There really are no precautions you need to take, there is absolutely no risk to your health (we would have a recall if such a thing happened) it's purely that the Results is not up to par with the standards we have set for it.

    My best suggestion is to mix it with some vanilla protein and you most likely won't even notice a difference.

    Again guys, we're really sorry for the inconvience, we just didn't want to send out a product that tasted poorly and didn't mix very well. You all pay good money for this stuff and you deserve to get what you're paying for. That's why we just pulled it until we can get it fixed.


    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

    Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

  13. #13
    Wannabebig Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bell View Post
    I believe you will get your order.

    Biggest problems have been concerns about taste and the mixibility (actually the opposite of what it was before lol)

    There really are no precautions you need to take, there is absolutely no risk to your health (we would have a recall if such a thing happened) it's purely that the Results is not up to par with the standards we have set for it.

    My best suggestion is to mix it with some vanilla protein and you most likely won't even notice a difference.

    Again guys, we're really sorry for the inconvience, we just didn't want to send out a product that tasted poorly and didn't mix very well. You all pay good money for this stuff and you deserve to get what you're paying for. That's why we just pulled it until we can get it fixed.
    Good to know. But I am just wondering what you are doing with the Results that is bad? If it will work exactly like it should and has... Then maybe just sell it at a discounted price? To me, I'd rather take it and it taste like crap than not to take it and not see as good as results as I could if I took Results.

  14. #14
    Westside Bencher Travis Bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Westside Barbell, OH
    Posts
    8,920
    Quote Originally Posted by gregory.rox View Post
    Good to know. But I am just wondering what you are doing with the Results that is bad? If it will work exactly like it should and has... Then maybe just sell it at a discounted price? To me, I'd rather take it and it taste like crap than not to take it and not see as good as results as I could if I took Results.
    We haven't decided what to do with the rest of the Results at this time, you are correct, it does work just as well but in the mean time we felt it best to pull it from the site until we can get something out to people that truly represents what Results should be like.


    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

    Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

  15. #15
    Eat Meat teeroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    896
    Quote Originally Posted by gregory.rox View Post
    Good to know. But I am just wondering what you are doing with the Results that is bad? If it will work exactly like it should and has... Then maybe just sell it at a discounted price? To me, I'd rather take it and it taste like crap than not to take it and not see as good as results as I could if I took Results.
    I sort of agree with this. Maybe some sort of a back door way to order it for people that already know the old Results and how good it is but are willing to pick up some of this batch at a discounted price knowing that they will have to mix it with protein.
    __________________________
    My Journal

  16. #16
    Senior Member 44pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by teeroy View Post
    I sort of agree with this. Maybe some sort of a back door way to order it for people that already know the old Results and how good it is but are willing to pick up some of this batch at a discounted price knowing that they will have to mix it with protein.
    It was discounted before. I would buy it, like I did last time. 2 jugs!

  17. #17
    Soon to be lean... Joe Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Cambridge, England
    Posts
    10,936
    Just to let everyone know we will be contacting all people who bought results tomorrow, informing them of the situation and our planned resolution.

    And we'll be letting everyone know when they should be able to order results again!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

    Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

    Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

  18. #18
    Wannabebig Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    41
    That sounds great!

  19. #19
    Senior Member malkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    315
    that's funny, this batch of results does mix easily into a shake, but not so well into cold water. you definitely wanna add some, mix, add more, mix, if using plain water.

    a shake works better though

  20. #20
    Softball hoe cant hit bombz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Casper, Wy.
    Posts
    114
    Truely appreciate the honesty fellas
    Bench: Half a subway club
    Squat: to pee
    Deadlift: no thanks


    don't let the 12" pythons fool you....i can run way faster scared than you can mad

  21. #21
    Softball hoe cant hit bombz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Casper, Wy.
    Posts
    114
    Got my shipment today and the results was there...oh and a little present that i wasn't expecting...2 Novus bars

    Thanks Guys!!!
    Bench: Half a subway club
    Squat: to pee
    Deadlift: no thanks


    don't let the 12" pythons fool you....i can run way faster scared than you can mad

Similar Threads

  1. Atlarge january 15% sale
    By Joe Black in forum Bodybuilding & Weight Training
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 02:12 PM
  2. Atlarge january 15% sale
    By Joe Black in forum Powerlifting and Strength Training
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 06:44 AM
  3. Atlarge january 15% sale
    By Joe Black in forum News and Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 04:46 AM
  4. Atlarge january 15% sale
    By Joe Black in forum Diet and Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 04:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •