came accross this recipe and it sounds amazing:
• 1 (8-oz.) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
• 1 (.3-oz) package sugar free orange gelatin
• 1 (.3-oz.) package sugar free lemon gelatin
• 1 (12.75 oz.) jar Apricot Sugar Free Preserves
• 1 (8 oz.) container sugar free frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 PLACE pineapple with juice in microwave-safe medium bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Add both flavors gelatin powder and stir for 1 minute or until dissolved. Chill 15 minutes.
2 STIR in preserves. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Chill for 1 hour or until firm.
3 SERVE in small custard cups topped with a dollop of whipped topping.