Thread: WHat do you get for your lunch.

WHat do you get for your lunch.

Ok, agreed that home cooked is the best and cleanest food. But what if my job dictates to eat out (lunch) everyday. I do cook at night but I have to get out lunch from outside daily.

What options do you guys look for if you eat out at lunch.

How can your job force you to buy a lunch?

lol, my mistake in choosing the right word. Atually its the nature of my job. A consultant who doesnt know when and where he will be doing luncheon meeting with.

Look for things like grilled chicken, chicken sandwiches and skip the frys. Don't get anything thats deep fryed.

its simple, goto the supermarket, get a few cans of tuna, a loaf of bread and a tube of salad dressing. For 5$ you can feed yourself for a week.

I personally have a 3oz can twice a day (12,4)

My recommendations:
    Kraft, fat free Thousand Island
    StarKist, chunk light tuna in water 3oz flip can
    Arnold, Stoneground 100% wholewheat bread

if your eating out out, then get plain grilled chicken,a salad w/ fat free dressing, and maybe a little rice or a potato

Ditto from Geoff, good advice
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

Fish is a good choice...go with grilled or broiled, and ask that it be prepared "DRY", so they don't smother it in oil.

Same for chicken...grilled or broiled, prepared dry.

Try to stay away from those poor quality appetizer breads and anything fried.

For carbs, go with vegetables and/or salad "oil/dressing on the side", or a baked potato, a little pasta, or a little rice.
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

PowermanDL on Russian culture: "Big furry hats come into play somewhere."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine