Some effective Tips for your benefit are given below they are as follows:
* Put mindless eating to rest. Instead of eating 3 big meals in a day, eat your food into six small meals.
* Donít skip breakfast in order to cut back on calories. Skipping breakfast will only lead to overeating.
* Nutrition tips stresses on eating the balanced diet comprising of proteins, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and good fats.
* Don't ever starve yourself. Eat three well-balanced meals a day. You should have proteins, fruits, vegetables and a little fat. Your body needs appropriate fuel to work effectively through the day.
* Take your vitamin supplement. They help in digestion and absorption of your food. Plus a supplement makes up for anything that your diet lacks.
* As your activity level changes, so should your diet. If you are working out more often, you need to eat what your body needs in order to keep up. Pay attention to your body's needs.
* Among all the Nutrition Tips the most important will be to avoid processed foods. They aren't really recommended by the health specialist. Stick to organic foods as far as possible.
* Keep the sugar levels low. Your sugar intake should be about 10% of the carbohydrate level.
* Always cook a reserve of nutritious food. If you're too tired to cook on any particular day, you can rely on the stock in your refrigerator - instead of compromising on your meals.
* Avoid soda and caffeine. Water is great for fighting fatigue. It helps you to lose weight and cleanses your system too.
Sigh. The ninth one is the only one worth reading really.
6'2 - 105kg (231lb)
I'll see that sigh and raise a face palm.
The Fitness Industry is a 1 billion dollar industry.
--Dairy Queens Blizzard pulls in 3/4 of a billion.
--------------We are the elite.------------
Most people pray for a lighter load in life...ever thought of praying for a stronger back?
Goals as of 2/08/11 (current) goal:
Squat: (505) 535, Deadlift: (475) 500, Bench: (325) 350 Total: 1305 (1385)
BW: 225 as of 02/01/2011 Goal: 205 by May 1, 2011
I love that the first and fourth ones contradict one another. Perfect example of the garbage in pop media.
If one person can do something, anyone can learn to do it.
Do what you've always done and get what you've always gotten.
There is no failure, only feedback.
"Journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step".--Lao Tzu