Thread: Professions related to muscular anatomy?

Professions related to muscular anatomy?

I'm in highschool right now and I'm right about at the point where my guidence counselor and everyone is starting to ask what direction I want to go in my life. After serious though I realized I enjoy learning about as well as training my body. I don't like anything like a doctor that does all kinds of other stuff like colds and stuff. But all I could think of was physical therapist and personal trainer. I'm surely not deadset on doing anything like this yet, I just want to know my options. Anybody got anything else? (besides professional bodybuilding)
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

massaging
    sports doc

dunno.

Strength coaching.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

Coroner.

You can be a doctor without doing all the head cold stuff. You could go into a speciality like Orthopedic Surgery and specialize in sports medicine. Professional sports teams use them a lot.

Be a pro trainer.
    "Let's hope the ship has a captain, in other words, since we're not taking part in what's going on."
    -Noam Chomsky
    "It's like putting pearls on swine. You can dress up a pig... but it's still a pig... isn't it? oink oink oink..oink oink"
    -Henry Rollins
    Push the envelope... watch it bend..
    -Tool
    "In the valley of the shadow of death... I fear no one, because i am the baddest mother****er in the valley!"