The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Horrific Extreme Soreness...aargh!!!!!!

Background:
    Did my first leg day in 3 weeks the day before yesterday. It usually takes 24-hrs for max soreness to kick in. Did just 5 sets of deep squats - believe in abbreviating training for max results and it works (for me at least). Take ZMA and Glutamine to assist recovery + Isolate dietary supplement. And I'm no pu**y - I'm used to pain and I can USUALLY take it.....
    Also had a really crap nights sleep last night.....

Problem:
    It feels like someone has attacked my quads with a BAT. My ass is burning - its painful to sit down...... I'm not FUC*ING joking. I can barely walk - and I bloody mean it. Stairs are simply not possible. Its the worst soreness I have EVER EVER had. Just getting out of bed took me about 2 minutes.... Its not joint pain or anything bad....but its F***ING terrible. I tried a power shower for some theraputic massage and bravely tried stretching my quads but it was only momentary relief..... Almost fell over on my way to the bath room.

HOW THE HELL DO I GET RID OF IT???? FAST.....

And does this happen (to THIS extent) to you other guys....???

Bear in mind - I believe "no pain, no gain" but there are F***ING LIMITS.........

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

you get rid of it by doing legs at least once a week, and getting a good nights sleep. with every muscle if i dont sleep well im sore the next day, and if i do sleep well my muscles get bigger AND im not sore

as for now, maybe two tylenol and going back to bed might help

two tylenol???? Whats that?
    The old F40 is BACK, cocky grinning, smiling and happy.... at last! (with a few more lbs of muscle too!)

pain releiver pills

thanks mate.
    The old F40 is BACK, cocky grinning, smiling and happy.... at last! (with a few more lbs of muscle too!)

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    yeah, take some pain reliever for now, might've overstressed it after a layoff. I just did leg day on thursday for first time in 3 weeks cause I was sick, and they're still really sore.

Happens all the time, it rocks.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

5 sets of squats is still more than i ever did

it doesn't rock - it f**king burns.....