Thread: my pecks split

my pecks split

i destroyed pecks in todays workout and its been killin me since and now when i flex it creases in the center and twitches.is this really bad, like its gonna tear or jus genetics???????????i put a pic cuz despite the pain its really cool lookin
    Attached Images Attached Images

ahhh looks cool! but u gotta split the other one now

it is dude like a total straight line but i couldnt click the mouse n flex at the same time
    to sculpt you must first have concrete
    You are only as stong as your weakest joint

Mystic Eric
    OH MY GOD! IT'S THE UPPER CHEST!!!

Blue veined member !
    it`s just a striation, looks good too..hehe you must have quite low bodyfat thats all.
    Rememeber after every dark night, comes a bright day so no matter how hard it gets stick ya chest out, keep ya head up and handle it ! - Tupac shakur

the pecs are two parts. ever watch mr olympia on tv? they have that line but its much more defined, its natural

Dude you might have a problem.....does it hurt more than usual after a pec workout?? Unless your bodyfat is low enough to see your abs and other striations you might have a tear. If it keeps hurting I'd definitly see a doc.

youd know if it was a tear, it would be twice as big and blue and black. trust me, theyve just gotten a little bigger and its the natural split, i got the same thing when i flex

i jus got up and it stopped hurtin n twitchin so i guess i jus went to heavy.both pecs did it but it was too hard to click the mouse and flex.maybe my franco powers will come back next week,i was jus worried i injured something.thx bro's
    to sculpt you must first have concrete
    You are only as stong as your weakest joint

Division of the sternal and claviclar head?
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    holy christ, that does look freaky though, lol, GOOD JOB
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

Soca King

This is a pec split

JHolmes that's actually the coolest thing that I've ever seen.I've never really seen a pec split before.But here is a pic of a serious pec split,this looks freaky
    Attached Images Attached Images

Funny, I remember a few scrawny bastards with the genetics of dog poo telling me that was impossible.....

Soca King
    Originally posted by beercan
    Funny, I remember a few scrawny bastards with the genetics of dog poo telling me that was impossible.....
    Well BeerCan in my personal opinion(correct me if I'm wrong)but I think anyone of the male members including you or I could get that pec split too.I think the split is partialy due to having sufficient mass in the pecs and also having low enough bodyfat

Mystic Eric
    Having that split doesn't mean you can isolate the "upper" part of it beercan.

Wow dude looks like u bounced the bar of ur chest to hard when u were do straight bar bench press.

Simplistic
    Originally posted by Mystic Eric
    OH MY GOD! IT'S THE UPPER CHEST!!!
    yeah, he must be hittin the inclines hard!

Simplistic
    Originally posted by Footballguy
    Wow dude looks like u bounced the bar of ur chest to hard when u were do straight bar bench press.
    could someone please translate

He said, "Wow dude, it looks like you bounced the bar off your chest too hard when you were doing BB bench press."

P.S. JHolmes, now you just got to get the other side to look like that and you'll be the man!