The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Best place for inzer alterations.

I have my double ply 50Inzer Rage-X set up how I would like besides triple ply sleeves, where do you all reccommend getting my shirt to for this alteration, I am in single now preparing for my USPF meets, and Nationals, but soon there after wanna get back into some double fed to push the limit a little more? I appreciate your feedback. My shirt was order originally from IRONGLADIATORS, I've mailed Brent but no response as of yet.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

good luck. if you want good equipment with alterations then Ken Anderson is next to none. you might wanna think about Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell01 View Post
    good luck. if you want good equipment with alterations then Ken Anderson is next to none. you might wanna think about Titan.
    I know this is true Ken is getting me into Titan gear now and using a super katana in the single ply its the best shirt I have ever used, bar none, just was trying to save some cash and maybe use the Rage-X for a few more comps in mulit feds, and get it fitting right.

I would def say the katana is the best single ply shirt but an multi ply inzer rage x is a great shirt....either send the shirt straight to inzer....it will be cheap, but may take a while and iv heard there not that great at geting it how you want it. then theres Ginny Phillips. She cost a bit more but is fast and will get it done rite
    Last edited by douglasoh5; 02-26-2010 at 07:57 PM.

You can always send it back to Inzer and have them do it or you can talk to Ginny Phillips. She is very good at doing alterations.
    My Training Log
    My YouTube page
    Training by Tone Barbaccio
    New Dimensions Wellness & Education

Best geared meet @ 242
    1030SQ, 640BP, 685DL and 2355 total
    Best raw meet w/sleeves @ 242
    665SQ, 440BP, 727DL and 1815 total
    Best raw meet w/sleeves @ 275
    700SQ, 452BP, 722DL and 1874 total

Sponsored By:

10/20/Life

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements
    Vanilla Gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by J Stottlemire View Post
    I have my double ply 50Inzer Rage-X set up how I would like besides triple ply sleeves, where do you all reccommend getting my shirt to for this alteration, I am in single now preparing for my USPF meets, and Nationals, but soon there after wanna get back into some double fed to push the limit a little more? I appreciate your feedback. My shirt was order originally from IRONGLADIATORS, I've mailed Brent but no response as of yet.
    Brent can be slow on the emails sometimes so give it some time and you may still hear from him.

I'm no expert on altering shirts, but I'm pretty sure you cannot add layers when you get them altered. So if your shirt is double ply, it stays double ply. If you want it double chest, triple sleeves, you'll have to custom order it from Inzer. Least that's the way I understand it.

I've sent a few back to Inzer to have them altered before, and they took forever. Were I to do it again, I would not send it to them if I needed it within 4-6 weeks. Ginny is really great. She does them fast and very accurate.

If you don't mind waiting though, Inzer is less expensive.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

ken can turn your single ply into a dubbl ply or whatever you want. triple sleeves, dubbl chest etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hopper View Post
    You can always send it back to Inzer and have them do it or you can talk to Ginny Phillips. She is very good at doing alterations.
    How would I contact Ginny, what I wanna do is replace the 2-ply sleeves (ACTUALLY ADD ANOTHER PLY) and go with three ply and I have two inches taken off the stock shirts sleeve length, would she be able to add another ply at the two inch shorter of length to my shirt?
    Last edited by J Stottlemire; 02-27-2010 at 06:38 AM.

the problem with adding a ply is that the only poeple with the material to do so is probobly inzer. unless you have a spare shirt...... inzer once lost one of my buddys shirts for about a month. they said "we can't find it right now" HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bell View Post
    Brent can be slow on the emails sometimes so give it some time and you may still hear from him.

I'm no expert on altering shirts, but I'm pretty sure you cannot add layers when you get them altered. So if your shirt is double ply, it stays double ply. If you want it double chest, triple sleeves, you'll have to custom order it from Inzer. Least that's the way I understand it.

I've sent a few back to Inzer to have them altered before, and they took forever. Were I to do it again, I would not send it to them if I needed it within 4-6 weeks. Ginny is really great. She does them fast and very accurate.

If you don't mind waiting though, Inzer is less expensive.
    This. Inzer got me in a real pickle before my last meet, for some reason I believed them when they said it'd be 3 weeks for an alteration. Turned into 8 weeks, I was in my suit 2 times before my meet, but did alright
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

Wannabebig Member
    Hey guys after reading all the good things I've heard about Ginny I sent her an email on altering a shirt for me. I sent the email four days ago. Does it usually take her a few days to respond?

sometimes it will. Im sure shes not an internet junky by most the time she gets back really fast. you could call her