The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Win AtLarge Nutrition supplements, HumbleCock Gear and Fat Loss & Conditioning DVD!

A fun competition for all of our Facebook fans for reaching 1,000 Fans!

FACEBOOK COMPETITION
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Funny how ALOT of people seem to miss the fact that you have to reply to the status and not just randomly post on the page. I think you should just ignore those, because either they're doing it out of stupidity or lazyness..neither a stupid nor a lazy person has any use of the supplements etc. that you can win.

!
    "When you promise yourself something, make a commitment, you can't give up. Because, when you're in the gym, you have to fulfill the promise you made to yourself. The people who can self motivate - in any field - are usually the ones who win. Regardless of talent." T. Platz

lol, probably a bit harsh

We'll count all wall posts and a reminder that we're picking the winner TODAY - so get on there and let us know your favorite article for a chance to win some great gear!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Yeah, i know, haha.

I just think, it's a great "contest" and it would be a shame if all that stuff ended up with someone who doesn't even know what he's doing in the gym, you know..
    "When you promise yourself something, make a commitment, you can't give up. Because, when you're in the gym, you have to fulfill the promise you made to yourself. The people who can self motivate - in any field - are usually the ones who win. Regardless of talent." T. Platz

Don't worry, we are actually planning to do quite a bit more of this on both the forums and on facebook so there will be tons of stuff to win over the next few months..

Westside Barbell are throwing some stuff in for the next one