The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 188 of 198 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 4931
    Quote Originally Posted by chevelle2291 View Post
    Found this video of Dante's wife doing smith squats (Dante in the background).

Now I'ma picture mchicia's wife and Dante's wife swimming naked in a pool composed of protein shake in the shape of a penor when I fall asleep.
    You sick fuck.

Now I'ma picture mchicia's wife and Dante's wife swimming naked in a pool composed of protein shake in the shape of a penor when I fall asleep.
    8/10 - would read again
    H: 5'7" W:185
    Goals: 495 -315 -585

“Persistence Persistence.” - Calvin Coolidge.
    "I'm so pissed at how dumb this thread is that I think I'll go kick my cat. Again"-Belial
    "I mean, it's kind of like neutering your cat, hoping that'll stop your dog from humping your leg." - Belial
    Journal

House Lannister
    healing up nicely now. left leg feels very good, and right leg is starting to scab over finally, with only a hint of the pain I felt on monday.

Man the shit that goes on in here sometimes.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Just get under the bar!

House Lannister
    not training sucks.

I literally have so much free time when I don't train, and it's killing me.

#herpesproblems.

#firstworldproblems

"I'm so pissed at how dumb this thread is that I think I'll go kick my cat. Again"-Belial
    "I mean, it's kind of like neutering your cat, hoping that'll stop your dog from humping your leg." - Belial
    Journal

Have you amputated the legs yet?
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

House Lannister
    squats are gay anyways

If it doesn't clear up just go ride the superman tower of power at six flags
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

House Lannister
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    If it doesn't clear up just go ride the superman tower of power at six flags
    That settlement must've been outrageous. Six Flags must've paid out the ass. Anything less than 10 million would be surprising.

House Lannister
    lol @ HCT-12.

There is almost always a derpy thread about progression on that program. That write-up is clearly FUBAR.

House Lannister

bored

bored. not training sucks.

Squeezed some more nasty shit out of my right leg yesterday. Think that may be all of it. Left leg is healing up just fine. Seems like right leg is finally starting to.

I'm wondering if I could train by putting some Nu-skin liquid waterproof bandage on the cuts, followed by regular bandages, etc.. With long pants at the gym I wouldn't see why there would be a problem. Obviously and DLing is out for the moment.

bored. not training sucks.

Squeezed some more nasty shit out of my right leg yesterday. Think that may be all of it. Left leg is healing up just fine. Seems like right leg is finally starting to.

I'm wondering if I could train by putting some Nu-skin liquid waterproof bandage on the cuts, followed by regular bandages, etc.. With long pants at the gym I wouldn't see why there would be a problem. Obviously and DLing is out for the moment.
    I trained throughout my bout of it. I just put a large bandaid over my affected area, wrapped my forearm excessively in gauze and made sure to kept it clear of any equipment.

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

House Lannister
    I trained throughout my bout of it. I just put a large bandaid over my affected area, wrapped my forearm excessively in gauze and made sure to kept it clear of any equipment.
    yes I was thinking something similar. Only worry is I like to train in my knee sleeves for legs, and haven't done without in a long time. Tomorrow may give training upper a shot.

Banned
    you could always just not use the sleeves for a week or two and wrap it in some gauze then wrap it loosely in an ace bandage...

House Lannister
    Quote Originally Posted by f=ma View Post
    you could always just not use the sleeves for a week or two and wrap it in some gauze then wrap it loosely in an ace bandage...

i have a pair of runners tights. Gonna do:

nu-skin paint-on bandage
    regular bandage
    tights
    sleeve

Immediately after getting home, spray that shit with an antibacterial. Sleeves are getting a much-needed wash right now, so I don't see why there would be a problem.

knee high socks are fun, too.

Journal

House Lannister
    Feeling pretty good here. My left leg feels very good, 100%. My right leg seems to be finally done draining, leaving a pretty gaping hole in my leg right now.

I would hit the gym tonight, but have a test in a class tomorrow that needs to take priority. I'm also feeling pretty malnourished from eating like a bitch while I was sick. I also want to give my right leg a little bit more time to scab over so I don't have a gaping wound on my leg when I return to the gym.

Plan is to take today and tomorrow to really get my eating back on track, and then kick the shit out of 345x5 squats on Wednesday.

Split will be:
    Wednesday: Lower A
    Thursday: Upper A
    Friday: OFF
    Saturday: Lower B
    Sunday: Upper B
    Monday: OFF
    Tuesday: OFF

Going to be squatting 2x a week now, continuing with the Madcow heavy/volume progression scheme

how longs it been total?
    Last edited by Cards; 04-16-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Journal

House Lannister
    Quote Originally Posted by Cards View Post
    how longs it been total?
    One week. Will be 9 days when I get back to the gym.

in before am weight 162.8

House Lannister
    in before am weight 162.8
    Been weighing in around 174-175 or so the past few times I have weighed.

House Lannister
    Had basmati rice tonight. Very tasty, and I far prefer the texture to Uncle Ben's or whateverthefuck.

Good thing, because I have 20 lbs of it.

Had basmati rice tonight. Very tasty, and I far prefer the texture to Uncle Ben's or whateverthefuck.
    You Tolstoy you

Glad you are alive.