The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    BTW...I'm excited to see the new routine. I'm hopeful that it will be possible to incorporate the program into my 5/3/1 setup.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
    5/3/1 is:

Press day (upper) w/ accessories including a pull.
    Deadlift day (lower) w/accessories
    Bench day (upper) w/ accessories including a pull.
    Squat day (lower) w/ accessories

Notice there is no "chest" day or "back" day...

Training 4 days = 2 upper and 2 lower
    Training 3 days = upper and lower 1.5 times a week
    Training 2 days = full body twice a week

Do you have the book?
    Yes that is what I meant. I have been calling my Bench day Chest, and my Deadlift day my Back day, and Squat day I call Leg day. etc...

I do the 3 day workout. Sundays = Squat/Press day...Tuesdays = Bench day, Thursdays = Deadlift day, I do accessories on all 3 days, but they go with each day.

Here is my log;
    http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...it-ay-35/page4

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    I do the 3 day workout. Sundays = Squat/Press day...Tuesdays = Bench day, Thursdays = Deadlift day, I do accessories on all 3 days, but they go with each day.
    So, it looks like you are working your upper body twice and your lower body twice.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

So, it looks like you are working your upper body twice and your lower body twice.
    So I guess I am doing it ok ? Hitting all body parts twice a week ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    So I guess I am doing it ok ? Hitting all body parts twice a week ?
    If it works for you, yes. Everyone is different, and needs to go with what their own body wants to do.

This program has multiple choices, its great. so pretty much, no matter what your schedule, its got something for you. I wish I could talk more about it, but I cant and wont. I myself am looking forward to seeing everyones before and afters. I know you'll see a good difference in mine.

Trust this, once the prgram comes out....if you follow it to the letter like me, you WILL see results.

Wannabebig Member
    Here's a question that I hope is relevant. Can I ask what kind of methodology it's close to? Does it involve cluster reps, high intensity training, superslow reps, high volume training, or isometrics, or one or more of those. Even an answer to this will not reveal even 10% of the program, but it lets us know what to expect.

My curiosity is piqued.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

We're working hard to release an article on Monday which gives away an awful lot about the program before it's full release in a few weeks. Watch this space
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Clough View Post
    We're working hard to release an article on Monday which gives away an awful lot about the program before it's full release in a few weeks. Watch this space
    Thank you so much. I'm still curious about implementing the bulk and cut article for my physique measurements, but I can and will definitely be patient enough for the program release. So hyped up for this.

Quote Originally Posted by vcjha View Post
    I'm still curious about implementing the bulk and cut article for my physique measurements, but I can and will definitely be patient enough for the program release.
    Why wait? The bulk or cut article has been out for a long time. If you have a question about it, just post it in the existing thread.

http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...stion-or-is-it
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

Wannabebig Member
    Why wait? The bulk or cut article has been out for a long time. If you have a question about it, just post it in the existing thread.

http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...stion-or-is-it
    the thread has been dead for awhile. I just checked. Would it be alright to send you a pm since you seem to be the expert at that article other than daniel himself?

I'm not any kind of an expert on it. In fact, that's why I chose that eating program, it takes a lot of the guess work out of it.

Just post in the thread and you'll be surprised...somebody will answer your questions. If nothing else, I'll try to help.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

Can we do the program with basic barbell/dumbbell set up? We won't need a leg press or cables ect?
    5'9". 34.-----------------------------BEST LIFTS-----------------------GOALS
    Bodyweight-------------------------BE 280 x 1------------------------BE 300 x 1
    Jan 2009: 151 lbs----------------SQ 365 x 2-----------------------SQ 400 x 1
    Jan 2010: 221 lbs----------------DL 405 x 1------------------------DL 500 x 1
    Current: 214 lbs
    bulking again -- working on my DL

Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Roberts View Post
    Absolutely.
    Awesome! thanks.

These are the gains ive been looking for!!!

Sign me up! Ill do it 1000%
    -Luke

6'0"
    Im eating like an ANIMAL training like a hell raiser and hoping to be as big as possible...
    I just want the girls to say WOW!

As a trainee on this program I'll say not every week I'm beating the previous week. How can that be expected of one program? We're only human and I only train to how I feel on the day. Maybe it's 10 lbs less than last week, but next week if I'm feeling it my lift may be 20lbs more than the previous week.

I don't see any claims. They're not selling us a program. Why would they need to advertise 'Gain 30lbs in 5 weeks with this program'? Because seriously, if you don't do this program, it's not loss to Daniel and Chris.. Just you!

Try it, if you don't like it, go back to your old routine. Isn't it as simple as that?

Sorry that was to the whingers back in the thread...

To my results. I'm bigger, not leaner (gained about 3kg - 6.6lbs but was planning to lose weight) due to eating fast food and not being prepared or pre cooking my food etc for the working week. I'm stronger in all aspects of my training. My delts have grown quiet a bit (were lagging majorly). Everythings growing - that's what I'm after.

And I don't use any ALN Products... Haters might like that fact? Although I would if they wanna throw me free postage to Australia :-D hint hint.

Anyway can't mention much bout the program itself.. But it's bad ass. You get to lift like ........... and do ........... and you do ...... reps for ...... sets. ;-)
    Last edited by musclemick; 04-24-2010 at 08:03 PM.
    She lied.... SIZE MATTERS!

Im counting down the days!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna be big....
    -Luke

6'0"
    Im eating like an ANIMAL training like a hell raiser and hoping to be as big as possible...
    I just want the girls to say WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1081 View Post

I wanna be big....
    EAT!

House Lannister
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    EAT!
    I second this. Luke, you aren't going to get the results you're after if you don't eat a ton of food. No program can help you build muscle without a caloric excess.

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Clough View Post
    can't wait for this info! You meant today right?

House Lannister
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazor View Post
    can't wait for this info! You meant today right?
    Nope. There was an interview on Daniel Roberts (I think ) that was released last week that gave some more info about the program.

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

Working hard to get big
    is it still looking like May 3rd for HCT - 12 to be released?

12:01 right?