Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Results is BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian C View Post
    Guys, I was a little disappointed when I heard the Orange flavour wasn't coming back. So I ordered the new fruit punch and used it for the first time yesterday. I have 2 words for yas.............ORANGE WHAT??? OMG fruit punch is amazing! I also doubled my volume the first workout! I wouldve kept going of I didn't have to go to work lol. Ill scream it from the rooftops to promote your products...definately top of the food chain! Bravo guys bravo..
    Awesome! Thank you!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    Thank you!
    no problem chris

Wannabebig Member

New Results is 110% better

I had used the orange and cherry flavors of results in the past. I could hardly stand the taste of either, because they had a horrible after taste. I actually couldn't finish the tub of either flavor. I just received the new tropical punch flavor, and it is 110% better tasting than the previous two. I actually enjoy the new flavor as I drink it. Great job on the re-formulation. It better matches the taste of the rest of ALN's product lineup.

That is good news. Does it still smell a bit funky, or is that gone as well?

TB

Wannabebig Member
    Can I use one scoop of Results instead of two and it have the same affect? Or, is two scoops the recommended serving?

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomsids View Post
    That is good news. Does it still smell a bit funky, or is that gone as well?

TB
    It smells like fruit punch, and doesn't have the medicine smell as before.
    Last edited by MCC; 05-04-2010 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin K View Post
    Can I use one scoop of Results instead of two and it have the same affect? Or, is two scoops the recommended serving?

2 scoops is still the recommended dose, but the serving size is smaller (scoop is smaller).

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Wannabebig Member
    Is this stuff available in canada? I can't find it any where

Afraid not Cleric
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

Just got my Results in yesterday, I'll be trying it tonight for the first time so I'll post back with thoughts. One question though, since it was reformulated, does this mean we no longer need to refrigerate after opening?
    5'10"

Ultra Nasty Hypertrophy journal (HCT-12)-http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...rnal!-(HCT-12)

Old My 5-3-1 Journal:http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132576

Wannabebig New Member
    I actually couldn't finish the tub of either flavor. I just received the new tropical punch flavor, and it is 110% better tasting than the previous two

Quote Originally Posted by AKMass View Post
    Just got my Results in yesterday, I'll be trying it tonight for the first time so I'll post back with thoughts. One question though, since it was reformulated, does this mean we no longer need to refrigerate after opening?
    Correct, no need for that now.

Wannabebig Member
    I just ordered today and will try it for the first time. I am a powerlifter trying to make a comeback to full meets after a series of injuries and a surgery. I need something to help me recover

You;re going to love it, please come back and let us know how you get on and thanks for the order!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

I lurk, therefore I am
    I've always been a fan of results, but I gotta say, never liked the taste of them.

They're okay at first (orange or fruit punch) but after having it for a week or so, it's hard to stomach.

Any suggestions that make take some of that aftertaste away?

I'm also finding that about 10-15 mins after I drink it, I become tired and drained. I suspect this may be due to dehydration, but want to see if any others have the same problem.
    Last edited by adamnur; 06-21-2010 at 09:46 PM.

This stuff is the best **** ever. But I still can't get my big mit in the hole. Make the opening same as Nitrean would be nice.
    Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by adamnur View Post
    I've always been a fan of results, but I gotta say, never liked the taste of them.

They're okay at first (orange or fruit punch) but after having it for a week or so, it's hard to stomach.

Any suggestions that make take some of that aftertaste away?

I'm also finding that about 10-15 mins after I drink it, I become tired and drained. I suspect this may be due to dehydration, but want to see if any others have the same problem.
    Try consuming it after a meal OR taking it in 2 doses. RESULTS itself will not dehydrate in any way. I think what you are feeling is related to the dextrose content in RESULTS.

I lurk, therefore I am
    Ah, okay. I thought maybe due to the creatine content (since it's a diuretic) I may feel dehydrated. But the dextrose content makes sense, too.

Didn't know I could take it in two doses, that's a great idea, thanks!

When you say not available in Canada, do you mean no one here carries it, or that it can't even be shipped here? I live in Edmonton and I'm getting great results from 1MR, but I'd love to try this stuff once it's back in stock.