The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Results is BACK!

We are really pleased to announce that Results is back!

We really appreciate everyone's patience whilst we have been out of stock. As some of you will know there have been some complications with previous batches of Results, so we wanted to take our time and make sure everything was right from now on (to show our appreciation, we are running a 7 day T-shirt offer - see below for more details).

New Flavour - Tropical Punch!

The old Cherry and Orange flavours are now gone and we have a new flavour - Tropical Punch! Part of the reason for the delay in bringing Results back was because we wanted to come up with a flavour that would really wow you and we believe the new Tropical Punch will do exactly that. It's nice and fruity and sweet, but not too sweet!

Small Change in Formula

We would get feedback from customers from time to time letting us know that they felt the 80 grams of Dextrose per serving was a little high. The Dextrose is an important part of the formula because it is this carbohydrate that spikes insulin for optimal use of each gram of creatine ingested.

However, we wanted to take on board the feedback and after some careful review we felt we could back the dextrose down to 50 grams without a negative effect, so this is exactly what we have done. Each serving now contains 50 grams of Dextrose per serving, in turn also reducing the calories from 320 to 200 calories. Apart from that, the formula remains unchanged and you can see the new label here - Results Label

New discount for ordering 2+

We've added in a discount for ordering 2+ tubs of Results. Order 2 or more and you will get them for $44.95 each! (as opposed to $49.95)

Free T-Shirt with every Results order (for the next 7 days)

To apologize for the previous issues with Results and also to show our appreciation for your patience whilst is has been out of stock, we are going to be throwing in a free AtLarge Nutrition T-Shirt with every order that contains Results for the next 7 days. This applies to all order up until Midnight, Friday 9th April, 2010.

If you want a specific size (we do S, M, L, XL and XXL) just let us know in the additional comments field, otherwise we'll just include an XL.

Lastly, Chris and I just want to say thanks for your support and have a great weekend!

Daniel Clough & Chris Mason
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Oh yeah!!!! Our most potent ergogen, and one of the most potent on the market period! If you have not tried it, DO SO. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Wannabebig Member
    I've been waiting for this for a long time..... Glad it is back!!

Confused
    this stuff is great! love it!
    Last edited by Munky; 04-04-2010 at 03:16 PM.

Tropical Punch sounds yummy!

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

Finally! I know I'm placing my order tonight..

Wannabebig New Member
    Cool. I've heard great things about it from buddies. Gonna try it out next month.
    Current Weight: 248
    Current Height: 6'3
    Incline Bench: 275x3 Goal: 275 x8 by 9/2010
    Squat: 315x10 Goal: 365x8 by 9/2010
    Dead: 405x5 Goal: 455x5 by 9/2010
    Obsessed is what the lazy call the dedicated.....

If you have received your Results and tried the new flavour, we'd love to know what you think!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Wannabebig Member
    After waiting what seems like forever I finally got my 2 tubs today. Here are my thoughts. I've only had one serving so far but it appears that the have hit a home run with the reformulation. It addressed every complaint from the previous version to the point where I cannot come up with a single way to improve the new one. It tastes awesome to the point where I can have it every day and look forward to it, it's only 200 calories now, and it dissolves better than almost anything I have ever mixed with water. As good as the old one was, this one is worlds better on the surface. I obviously cannot attest to the results since I have only tried one serving but if they are as good as before, I have to hand it to the team who reformulated it and would recommend that it is worth trying. It took you guys long enough but well done.
    5'8" 165 lbs Lifting since Jan '09

Thanks for the feedback, I am SO pleased you like the new flavour and solubility of Results!

For those that were worried about the size of the jug opening being a little narrow too, we have also fixed this with a new tub!

Wannabebig New Member
    It's my first post, but I having been regularly using results since it came out. The new flavor is amazing (even better than orange) and zero solubility issues. Definitely worth the money.

Wannabebig Member
    Would it be possible to reduce or eliminate the amount of red coloring in Results? I feel like the color is too strong. It actually looked like my tongue was bleeding. Personally I would prefer it if the color could be eliminated all together and would be very surprised if most people didn't agree. This is the only possible way the product could be improved in my opinion.

You guys hit it right on the head this time. The flavor is awesome, tastes like Hawaiian Punch. Mixes great as well.
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

I also noticed that my tongue looked pretty colored from the shake but no biggie. The one thing I didn't like, in comparison to the Orange, was that it had a little bit of a medicine-like taste. If you guys could make it a little more tangy, that would be the only thing I think could make it better.

I get to bulk in July. I can't wait to include Results and try this new flavor.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

Wannabebig Member
    I am currently cutting and have significantly cut back on my carbs. Should I hold back on taking Results everyday?

Chris and Daniel - The new Results is excellent. It actually tastes pretty good now and I like the lower sugar count a lot better.
    (SQ) 550 (BP) 425 (DL) 550
    5'9" 195lbs.

2014 Goals: 365 raw bench; Triple bodyweight deadlift; 1500 meet total @ 198

YouTube -- http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlDonatiJr?feature=mhee
    Journal -- http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...-Get-Stronger!

Quote Originally Posted by NY Rob View Post
    I am currently cutting and have significantly cut back on my carbs. Should I hold back on taking Results everyday?
    No, I would simply acccount for the carbs in the product. It is excellent when cutting.

Wannabebig Member

This supplement is the s--t

I LOVE MY RESULTS i ordered it about a week ago(fruit punch taste amazing) and this is the best supplement i have ever used i have this the maximus nitrean and fish oil, i workout with the football team after school and before i started results my max was 135 bench (i know sad but im still just starting) then i went to max after doing my workout and i couldnt do 155 so i waited and on my next upper body day i hit 155 3 times!!! (Monday upper Tuesday lower Wednesday upper Thursday lower friday rest) i was going to wait till monday to do another max cause my friend said i could do 185 so i walk in to the weight room thursday and my friend goes put 185 on the bench over there and i was like no lets wait till monday and he said just go put it on, so i did he walked over to spot me and he helped me lift off the rack then i went down and brought it back up all me!!!! this stuff is so great this is the only supplement for creatine i will ever take atlarge you guys got me

That's awesome KW!

Wannabebig Member
    yes it is chris and i owe it to the guys over at atlarge =] i was on creatine before this but this stuff is soooo much better its ridiculous

It it, yes .

Hey, do me a favor. We don't have the ad budget of the big boys, but we have a product in RESULTS that we know is better than anything else like it on the market. Do what you can to promote the product to your friends, online, in the gym, wherever you can.

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    It it, yes .

Hey, do me a favor. We don't have the ad budget of the big boys, but we have a product in RESULTS that we know is better than anything else like it on the market. Do what you can to promote the product to your friends, online, in the gym, wherever you can.
    chris i would love to do this i think that everybody should know about this and knock muscle tech and all those guys out and use supplements from atlarge, ive already told a friend and he placed an order, i will continue to tell everyone in the gym and everyone im on the football team with because im sure they will be very happy with atlarge, i mean why put out the cash for something that is not top quality and wont give any results, thats why i order atlarge from now on only because i am sure that is not happening.

Guys, I was a little disappointed when I heard the Orange flavour wasn't coming back. So I ordered the new fruit punch and used it for the first time yesterday. I have 2 words for yas.............ORANGE WHAT??? OMG fruit punch is amazing! I also doubled my volume the first workout! I wouldve kept going of I didn't have to go to work lol. Ill scream it from the rooftops to promote your products...definately top of the food chain! Bravo guys bravo..
    JERSEY IRON POWERLIFTING
    198/220 Pro
    Currenty ranked #1 198 Multiply
    Best meet lifts @220 840/650/575
    Best meet lifts @198 875/585/630
    Best Raw Lifts @198 650/425/575
    Journal:http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=122706

Eater of: 61 Buffalo wings in 8 minutes
    20 hotdogs+buns in 30 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by kwconch View Post
    chris i would love to do this i think that everybody should know about this and knock muscle tech and all those guys out and use supplements from atlarge, ive already told a friend and he placed an order, i will continue to tell everyone in the gym and everyone im on the football team with because im sure they will be very happy with atlarge, i mean why put out the cash for something that is not top quality and wont give any results, thats why i order atlarge from now on only because i am sure that is not happening.
    Thank you!