Good Soup Recipe
Use 4-quart stainless steel pot
Assemble the following vegetables
Cover with ozonated or reverse osomosis water
1 medium celery knob or 3-4 stalks of celery
1 medium parsley root – if available
Garlic as desired
2 small leeks (if not available, replace with 2 medium onions)
1 ˝ pounds tomatoes or more
2 medium onions
1 pound of potatoes
A little parsley.
1. Do not peel any of these special soup vegetables
2. Wash and scrub them well
3. Cut them coarsely
4. Simmer them slowly for 2 hours
5. Then put them through a food mill in small portions if you have one (do not use a blender as it would oxidize the food). Only fibers should be left if you have a food mill.
7. Vary the amount of water used for cooking according to taste and desired consistency.
8. Keep well covered in refrigerator no longer that of 2 days
9. Warm up as much as needed each time not quite to boiling temperature. (to reheat use a pot, do not put in microwave as it would destroy the enzymes)
It is made to clean out the kidneys, all the potassium and sodium you'd want is already in the soup so no need for salt.
It's very good, enjoy.