The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Shakes you can take anywhere??

hey guys.. what is a shake i can take anywhere that won't go bad even if there is no ice pack and it's not cold? I am just wondering because sometimes after my workouts, i have to go pick up my brother 20 min away and i am not able to have my pwo shake for at least 45 min. I also might start lifting at school and would want to bring a shake that i can have.

Any ideas? thanks!

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

just leave it in powder form in your mixer cup.

when youre done lifting fill it up at the water fountain and there ya go.

thats what i do, cause i lift after work so i just bring my mixer cup with my protein powder all ready in it with me
    5'6
    191.5lbs 8% BF
    25 yrs old
    prepping for my first show!

Im in a similar situation this is what i do: fill my blender cup up with apple juice throw in the protein powder... i premix it myself (does protein go back in a acidic drink like apple juice? im pretty sure it doesnt) then usually i toss in a handful of frozen blueberries. As they melt they actually sweeten the drink up a bit. I used to put the cup in my middle console jam in a few ice packs and head out. The ice packs are getting cumbersome... im kinda lazily looking for an ice pack i can wrap around the cup.

Anyways thats what i do. And i love the blender bottle.. just got one.
    Last edited by Skalami; 04-12-2010 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skalami View Post
    Im in a similar situation this is what i do: fill my blender cup up with apple juice throw in the protein powder... i premix it myself (does protein go back in a acidic drink like apple juice? im pretty sure it doesnt) then usually i toss in a handful of frozen blueberries. As they melt they actually sweeten the drink up a bit. I used to put the cup in my middle console jam in a few ice packs and head out. The ice packs are getting cumbersome... im kinda lazily looking for an ice pack i can wrap around the cup.

Anyways thats what i do. And i love the blender bottle.. just got one.
    that's pretty interesting.. might give that a shot thanks