Thread: ckd experts, how do i calculate my daily calories when i carb up mid-day?

ckd experts, how do i calculate my daily calories when i carb up mid-day?

I am carbing up when i get done my depletion workout today at 7. Should I just eat my meals on schedule until that point, then eat x number of calories (the number of calories i consume on day 1 of my carb up) spread out until 7 tommorow, then eat my calories for day 2 until 7 sunday, then just finish fridays (todays cals) sunday night? Or is there a different way to calculate cals on these days? The way i just described i will get the total number of cals a week i should get, so wouldn't that work good?
    my other favorite forum! Check it out!

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/

I don't understand the question.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.