The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Wannabebig New Member

Bed time meal/snack that will carry over into early morning

The last couple of w/o have been lacking, whether it's mental or physical, I don't know why but the thought of eating something as soon as I awake about makes me sick. In the beginning I did eat a banana and drink about 16 oz of water a half hour before my work out but recently (about 2 months) I can't hardly stomach anything when I first awake.

I'm not trying in the least to beat a dead horse but, could you guys/gals recommend something that I could eat as my bed time meal/snack, in addition or other than cottage cheese, that would carry over until post w/o that ends about 5:30 am?

My feeding schedule looks like this on workout day and essentially the same, except for the protein, on
    non workout days.

I take 2 fish oil capsules every morning an also drink about 1-1 1/2 gallons of water every day.

5:30-5:45 2 scoops of EAS protein w/ 10-14 oz. skim milk
    7:00 2 cups fiber one w/ skim milk
    9:30 1-chicken breast with 2 pieces of lite wheat bread
    12:00 1-chicken breast or lean beef, 8-10 stalks of roasted asparagus or roasted veg medley,
    1 cup of brown rice
    3:30 1 meat sandwich w/ fat free mayo, 1 slice of swiss cheese, lettuce on 2 pieces of lite wheat
    6:30 chicken, fish or beef, roasted veggies and a starch of some sort ie. pots, sweet pots, rice or pasta
    8:30-9:00 1-1 1/2 cups of lite cottage cheese and sometimes w/ fruit, like tangerines.

Any suggestions/advice is greatly appreciated!

I other question if I may...I have been taking fish oil for about 2 months and from time to time will have breakouts on my skin.. little zits. Has anyone else experienced anything like this and/or is this normal due to the fats involved?

Thanks
    Jason
    36 yrs old
    6'-2"
    240 lbs

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wannabebig Member
    dude read what u just wrote the problem started 2 months ago when u started taking fish oils. Maybe ur allergic u should check into it. I have never had a problem with fish oils could be the brand quality. And morning nutrition is crucial whether u have to force it down ur body has been starving for 8 hours...
    Train insane or remain the same.

" shut up and lift"