Thread: Height improvement programs

Wannabebig New Member

Height improvement programs

Has anyone here ever used one of those grow taller programs and know whether or not they work? apparently the programs improve posture, strengthen bones and allow growth even after bone growth has halted. Does anyone have any information on this matter? any info would be appreciated

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    well if you got two cars, parked them rear to rear, with about 7 feet between them, then, placed yourself between them back down. Then, you could tie your arms to one car, and tie your legs to the other car. Then, have them floor it. That should make you huge!!!!
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

I thought they tied you to a bungee cord and made you hold an anvil before tossing you from a bridge.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

hmm - Gattaca style?
    Last edited by chrislehr; 05-06-2002 at 07:36 PM.

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    wait powermans idea is even better, because you're getting a great arm workout too.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

Sorry knight but those programs for being taller wont work
    You can improve your posture by weightlifting though. Deadlifts are really good for it
    Best Meet @ Lifts@181:...............Best gym lifts
    Squat...- 403..........................Squat....- 395 w/belt
    Bench...- 303..........................Bench....- 300....Paused in meet - 281
    Deadlift.- 503.....Unofficial 513...Deadlift..- 490
    Total....- 1,203...IPF Class II......All done raw, Touch'n go bench

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly" Robert F. Kennedy

"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he gives up"

"However beautiful the strategy you should occasionally look at the results" John Berardi

Powerlifting Westside Style

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    yeah, I automatically stand up straight now