The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheat meals

12 hours and counting. My wife is having pizza for her cheat meal tonight. I hope there is a slice left over for my cheat meal after the gym. Wohooo!

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

I've been dropping weight like crazy... i am actually a little scared by it.

With all these pounds falling off, I try to have a cheat day for every 3lbs I lose.
    My 10 week cut results

"Sweat in training so you don't bleed in battle."

I passed out in the middle of my cheat meal Friday night. i was so spent from my bench workout. I woke up at the table and was so exhausted I just threw rest of the food out and went to bed.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vdizenzo View Post
    I passed out in the middle of my cheat meal Friday night. i was so spent from my bench workout. I woke up at the table and was so exhausted I just threw rest of the food out and went to bed.
    Wow man! I've never passed out during a meal. Closest I've come to was feeling really ****ty one night so I went to go take a dump. I felt lightheaded so I put my head down between my knees. This caused me to wake up on the floor with my pants around my ankles and my nose bleeding a bit from having fallen off the toilet and hitting the floor. Really weird experience lol.
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

gonna call you Elvis, fixation

maybe the pounds are coming off now cause of the warm weather

I know it's been a bit but having my cheat meal right now and had to post up. Having a chicken ranchero pizza, personal pan. It's got cheese, onions, tomatoes, peppers, chicken, seasoned fries, and ranch dressing on it. It's wonderful... totally worth the wait.

^ Awesome. I'm gonna have a bunch of chocolate my next cheat day lol.
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes View Post
    ^ Awesome. I'm gonna have a bunch of chocolate my next cheat day lol.
    Ha, each time I have chocolate on my cheat day my face gets a zit or some crap like that. It's a love hate relationship, but it's worth it, lol.
    "Light Weight"

260's by May

I had ribs last night and it was soooooooooooooooo good. Gave me the itis and a nice sleep too.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

The cheat meal I love when dieting is pancakes. I iust had blueberry banana pancakes. Tasty. When I really feel like blowing out the best is an all you can eat brazilian steakhouse near my office in NYC. Turf and turf until I feel like you are going to puke. Then a cafe con leche and creme brulee to top it off.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

Quote Originally Posted by Mark! View Post
    Ha, each time I have chocolate on my cheat day my face gets a zit or some crap like that. It's a love hate relationship, but it's worth it, lol.
    Haha dang. Maybe that's why my acne has been improving ever since I've started to clean up my diet
    Lifting Journal

House Lannister
    Grilled chicken and rice.

What's a cheat meal again?

Got a surprise cheat meal this week. Gonna go with pizza, fried chicken, and some m&m choc chip cookies tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by vdizenzo View Post
    Got a surprise cheat meal this week. Gonna go with pizza, fried chicken, and some m&m choc chip cookies tonight.
    Only thing I'd change is that fried chicken to ribs personally. That's the one food I miss the most.

If I eat any more chicken I think I'm going to grow feathers.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bell View Post
    If I eat any more chicken I think I'm going to grow feathers.
    Haha I know what you mean. Between grilled chicken strips, teriyaki chicken, and rotisserie chicken, I eat quite a bit each day. Ribs sound so good!
    Lifting Journal