Thread: Terrible case of animal abuse

Terrible case of animal abuse

I hate people that abuse animals, wish they would die. I'm posting this to help spread the awareness ...
    http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2....abuse.cnn.html

I couldn't even watch the entire thing.......

Gamer/Lifter
    That's just ****ing wrong.
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    "It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    "It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    "It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

People like that make me sick. I grew up by a cow pastures. These wonderful creatures give us shrooms, people. Treat them with respect.

BTW, I wish someone would punch that reporter chick... am I the only one? Also the two gay guys she was talking to were funny to me... the second guy I couldn't watch without laughing. Nothing against gay people at all, I've got gay friends. No biggie. They're still friggin' funny. I think the reporter was the manliest of the three...
    Last edited by RebelDogg; 06-09-2010 at 03:36 PM.

I know I'll sound like a hyper-sensitive whiner, but could you give us a brief description of the what happens in the video? I'm sure as hell not going to click on it if it's graphic, and I think it's a common courtesy to warn people if it is.
    A child does not learn to squat from the top down. In other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and make the conscious decision to stand. Squatting precedes standing in the developmental sequence. This is the way a child's brain learns to use the body as the child develops movement patterns. Therefore, a child is probably crawling, rocks back into a squatting position with the back completely relaxed and the hips completely flexed, and stands when he has enough hip strength. This approach makes a lot of sense and can be applied to relearning the deep squat movement if it is lost. -Gray Cook
    Lifting Clips: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnnymnemonic2
    Blog: http://squatrx.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I know I'll sound like a hyper-sensitive whiner, but could you give us a brief description of the what happens in the video? I'm sure as hell not going to click on it if it's graphic, and I think it's a common courtesy to warn people if it is.
    WARNING: THE PRECEDING VIDEO LINK CONTAINS GRAPHIC SCENES OF CALF PUNCHING, COW POKING, AND GENERAL JACKASSERY OF A GUY WITH THREE FIRST NAMES. DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SEEING BOVINES BEING BEATEN.

There's no blood or anything. It was a CNN news report. The most horrifying thing I found was the female reporter. I didn't really like watching what the guy was doing, and honestly would be better off having not watched it. But it's nothing that will make you vomit or have nightmares. Just a guy abusing his beef.

But I get what you're saying. Same reason I could never watch "Animal Cops" or the "Anna Nicole Smith" show.

I couldn't watch it all either. If It were up to me I would have absolutely no sympathy for this guy or anyone who is cruel to animals. It really is one of the most heinous crimes a person can commit in my opinion.

ever seen the "saw" movies, or the scene in "law abiding citizen" where he mutilates the guy in the warehouse? i'd love to see something like that done to these kind of ppl. theres one vid my girlfriend found of what some ppl in china do for "fun" to kittens thats completely atrocious. another reason why i''m losing faith in humanity, goddamned savages like these
    Friends don't let friends slam weights on the ground after every set