The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

MonStar's HST Journal

I have decided to start yet another journal. Please guys, I know what is going through all of your minds. Only a few of you will support me, and those of you who do - thank you, I appreciate it. rookiebldr, Blood&Iron, the doc, MarshallPenn, Brittany1016 and anyone who I am forgetting who always support me no matter what I decide to do.

Anyway I have decided to revisit and a program that I have tried once before. However this time around I am not going to f*cking around with it. Its HST, Hypertrophy Specific Training. You can check out the HST Forums by clicking here, or you can check out the articles themselves on HST, by clicking here.

I will be giving an outline as usual of my diet, supplements, training, etc. Again guys like your mother has told you - if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. And those of you who are going willing to be mature and positive,
    feel free to ask questions etc.

MS
    Last edited by MonStar; 05-06-2002 at 08:49 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Diet.
    • I am going to be doing a basic diet thats actually kind of similar to what I did before, a cyclical isocaloric diet. Only this time around I am not going to have the refeed days. As you probably know an isocaloric diet is basically approximately 33% protein, 33% carbs, and 33% fat. On my isocaloric days Ill be taking in the following, roughly.

2000 - 2300 calories
      180 - 200g protein
      180 - 200g carbs
      60 - 80g fat

Okay here is where the fun comes into play. Every 3 or 4 days in every microcycle I will refeed for a few hours. Its called a refeed day although the actual refeeding only takes place after around 5:00 - 6:00 PM. Basically during this time Ill take some ALA or whatever and just pig the f*ck out. And I dont mean cheat with one little meal. I mean eat until I am going to puke all over myself. The most important part of this though is to cheat with very LOW-FAT foods. Gorge and stuff and feast and just binge like a total psychopath, going all out. Now keep in mind that this is only 5% of the week. The other 95% of the week is spent dieting strictly with the isocaloric diet above. Makes my diet much more pliable. Lots of foods like sugar candies, soda, spaghetti, etc.

On my refeed day Ill be doing cardio and everthing like that. Nothing else will be different.
    Last edited by MonStar; 05-30-2002 at 12:44 AM.

Supplements.
    • Ill be taking the following supplements. I have broken them into specific categories to make them easier to view.

Daily Supplements
      - multi-vitamin/mineral
      - 3g vitamin C
      - 1200 IUs vitamin E
      - 50 mg. zinc
      - 3 Calcium Complete
      - 10g glutamine (5g first thing in the morning; 5g before bed)
      - 3-6 mg. melatonin

AM Precardio
      - 500 mg. ALA

On rest days Ill do some early AM cardio and beforehand Ill be taking 500 mg. ALA along with a serving of Liquid Clenbutrx, and 5g glutamine.

Postworkout
      - 1/2 serving Cell-Tech
      - 5g creatine
      - 5g glutamine peptides
      - 3g arginine
      - 1g ginger
      - 250 mg. ALA
      - 250 mg. Aminogen

The ingredients in Cell-Tech are..

1/2 Serving Of Cell-Tech Contains...
      37.5g dextrose
      5g creatine
      1g taurine
      100 mg. ALA

Also Currently I am taking three different fat-burners, the first Ill be taking preworkout and precardio, called Liquid Clenbutrx by VPX Sports. The ingredients to Liquid Clenbutrx are as follows..

1 Serving Of Liquid Clenbutrx Contains...
      Thermogenic/Nuerogenic Blend:
      MaHaung Extract (Standardized at 8%)
      Citrus Aurantium Extract (Standardized for 10% Synephrine)
      Guarana (Standardize for 22% Caffeine)
      White Willow Extract
      L-Tyrosine
      Bioperine
      Proprietary Thyrogenic, Insulinogenic and Ant-Estrogenic Blend:
      Methoxivone (5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-isoflavone)
      Guggulsterones (E & Z) (Standarized at 10%)
      Ipriflavone (7-Isopropoxy Isoflavone)
      Phenylpropanolomine
      Yohimbe Extract (Standardize at 8%)
      Bis-Glycina

The second and third fat burners Ill be alternating week to week. Every Tuesday Ill switch from one to another. Ill be taking them twice during the day. Just never or preworkout and (AM precardio. The first is called Adrenalin. The ingredients to Adrenalin are..

1 Serving Of Adrenalin Contains...
      200 mg. caffeine
      35 mg. 1R 2S norephedrine hcl
      100 mg. of synephrine hcl
      3.4 mg. of yohimbine hcl

The second is Lipodryl, the ingredients are..

1 Serving Of Lipodryl Contains...
      20 mg. ephedrine hcl
      200 mg. caffeine
      150 mg. quercetin
      333 mg. vitamin C

On my refeed day Ill only be taking one serving of Adrenalin / Lipodryl. Ephedrine blunts the secretion of insulin which is exactly what I do not want. Also is an appetite supressant which is something else I dont want.

Also with my refeed binge Ill be taking 250 mg. ALA twice. First right before I start my binge and then 1/2 way into my refeed.
    Last edited by MonStar; 05-12-2002 at 01:13 AM.

HST Training.
    • As you all know I am currently going to be following HST, Hypertrophy Specific Training. In my version of HST, one cycle of HST is 6-weeks, or one & a half months, long. It is broken down into three 2-week microcycles. Each microcycle is 2-weeks long. In the first microcycle, all of the exercises will be performed with 15 reps. In the second microcycle, all of the exercises will performed with 10 reps, in the third, 5 reps.

HST is all about continual progression. Adding weight every single workout, and eventually that leading to increased strength and size. Training to failure is NOT recommended nor necessary for this program to be effective. I will be training 3 days per week: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. If for some odd reason I miss a workout Ill just make it up the next day. The other days will be rest days where Ill just do some light cardio.

Each workout in HST is a full-body workout. Each musclegroup will be trained with 1-2 exercises, one working set per exercise. It is all based on rep maxes. A 5 rep max (RM), 10RM, and 15RM. Hopefully after my first full 8-week cycle of HST my RMs will have increased. Well see what happens though. The last 2 weeks of each HST cycle are going to be negatives.

After my entire 6-week HST cycle there is a part called strategic deconditioning. This is simply more or less a week OFF of training alltogether. There are a few reasons for this. (1) is to make the higher-reps (15) effective again when I start back up with my second HST cycle, and (2) to help the body recovery from the highly intense negatives.

The exercises that I will be performing each workout are.

Back Squats
      Lying Leg Curls
      Standing Smith-machine Calf Raises
      Flat Barbell Presses
      Wide-grip Underhand Chins
      Dips
      Bentover Underhand Cambered-bar Rows
      Seated Behind-neck Presses
      Rack Pulls
      Standing Barbell Curls
      Lying Cambered-bar Extensions
      Standing Barbell Reverse Curls
      Machine Crunches

As I said before Ill be doing one set of each exercise. I know that everything I have said so far is probably very confusing - so you can check out the HST articles themselves by clicking here.
    Last edited by MonStar; 05-30-2002 at 12:45 AM.

Cycle 1 HST Rep Maxes.
    • Back Squats
      330 15RM
      370 10RM
      420 5RM

Lying Leg Curls
      140 15RM
      160 10RM
      180 5RM

Standing Smith-machine Calf Raises
      295 15RM
      330 10RM
      375 5RM

Flat Barbell Presses
      185 15RM
      210 10RM
      240 5RM

Wide-grip Underhand Chins
      BW 15RM
      +25 10RM
      +45 5RM

Dips
      +25 15RM
      +75 10RM
      +120 5RM

Bentover Underhand Cambered-bar Rows
      195 15RM
      220 10RM
      250 5RM

Seated Behind-neck Presses
      125 15RM
      145 10RM
      165 5RM

Rack Pulls
      315 15RM
      365 10RM
      415 5RM

Standing Barbell Curls
      80 15RM
      105 10RM
      120 5RM

Lying Cambered-bar Extensions
      105 15RM
      120 10RM
      135 5RM

Standing Barbell Reverse Curls
      65 15RM
      75 10RM
      90 5RM

Machine Crunches
      150 15RM
      170 10RM
      190 5RM

All of these weights are taken based on a formula from the HST forums:

(1 +(0.033*Reps)) * Weight / (1 +(0.033*TargetReps))

They do seem a little high especially in the 15RM. Just acheiving the rep-maxes will be very impressive for me actually..
    Last edited by MonStar; 05-24-2002 at 05:30 AM.

Hey now, why am I not included in your list of supporters. I do give you sh*t from time to time, but I'd say it's less than you get from MarshallPenn.

Anyways, a few things
    1)Why are you switching back to HST? While I really like it, it seemed like you were having great success with your previous routine.
    2)Technically, I think the more appropriate term for your binge would be a cheat day. The whole reason for the term 'refeed' is to differentiate it from cheating. It has it's own set of guidelines, which while different in kind, are just as strict as those of a hypocaloric day. A cheat day has no such restrictions. If a cheat day is what allows to to stick to things and get the best results, there's no shame in it. It's still a cheat day, though, and not a refeed.
    3)Also, while I've got no problem with your umpteen journals, why not just keep it all in one rather than starting a new one everytime. It lets people better see your progress/decisions/etc, IMO.

Anyways, good luck. And detraining ain't that bad. Really. Do it. Oh, and test your maxes beforehand, too.

If you want my own list of suggestions for HST, just ask. I had planned to do my summary of it after this week, but if you want them now, I'll take the time to write 'em out(Although, you'd probably get more useful info just reading everything over on the HST forum.)

My advice on HST:

1) If your max 15repmax, 10repmax, and 5repmax are very close, don't use linear progression. Zigzag your weights so that you're actually backing down for a couple of workouts in the new rep range. Too many people are stagnating on the HST forum because they're constantly close to their repmaxes and are getting CNS overtraining from lifting 3x a week.

2) Consider doing weekly cycling instead of the 2-week cycles. The first 3 workouts of each cycle are a blow-off, unless you like doing Super Slow workouts.

3) Only do one set of each exercise, especially during the second week of each cycle.

4) Consider dropping any isolation exercises (except calf work) during the 5rep cycle.

5) Don't do grip work every workout. That goes for Hammer curls, too.

6) Consider NOT doing the negatives cycle. Just start over.

7) I also doubt the use of Strategic Deconditioning. If you're not working to failure, then there's no reason to lay off, IMO.

8) The principles of HST are not etched in stone. If something works better for you, then go for it. Just 3-4 weeks ago everybody on the HST forum was saying that linear progression was better than zigzagging. Now that they're burning out on LP, they're all going over to zigzagging.

Blood&Iron-
    I am sorry man I just added you to my list of supporters. You have helped me out and its my fault for not remembering you, my fault bro. Good point about the cheat day, rather than the refeed day. Didnt even think about it. Youre absolutely right - the term "cheat" is much better than "refeed" for those reasons you listed. Definitely man I would love to see your list of HST suggestions. Would probably be really helpful.

MS

bone crusher
    monstar, i like your diet plan
    lol @ your tenth journal
    but hey who cares, in another 5-10 years you'll have a lot more experience under your belt from trying all these different methods

Now go tear it up!

Delphi-
    Great post on HST man, really appreciate it. Yeah I am going to with the zig-zag approach. I am going to go with 2-week microcycles just because I want to see what my results are like with the basic HST guidelines and then make changes where I see fit. Again thanks for some good suggestions. I hope that you continue viewing my journal and trying to help me out and everything like that.

Blood&Iron-
    By the way man the reason that I have given HST another try is because honestly, I was checking out my old HST journal, and it was great! I mean my attitude and mood throughout was phenomenal. And that was following NHE, not the healthiest diet in the whole world.

MS

the doc-
    Man.. love hearing support. Thanks a lot dude seriously thats exactly what I needed to hear. Something positive rather than something negative. Lol it is like my 150th journal here @ WBB but hopefully in 4-5 years I can look back at all of my journals and see what I did wrong and what I did that worked etc. NHE worked for weight-loss, and now well see how HST works.

MS

bone crusher
    also, dont for get to structure your meals so that you have some high carb intake post workout. Since your diet is allowing this then take advantage of it. This means slightly lower carbs/higher fat/protein for some meals so that your overall daily ratios are still what you want

the doc-
    Yeah man exactly I did this in my other journal, . Postworkout I am taking in around 45g protein, 45g carbs, and 3g fat. Whey protein isolate, dextrose, glutamine, creatine, ALA, arginine, and ginger + Aminogen. Seems to work well.

MS

bone crusher
    I have restructured my bulking diet using a similar (but higher calorie) diet as yours but with the above modification (100-200 g high gi postworkout).

Now it is very difficult to narrow it down to this one dietary change, but i have been making good progression in training.

bone crusher
    Originally posted by MonStar
    the doc-
    Yeah man exactly I did this in my other journal, . Postworkout I am taking in around 45g protein, 45g carbs, and 3g fat. Whey protein isolate, dextrose, glutamine, creatine, ALA, arginine, and ginger + Aminogen. Seems to work well.

MS
    ok i missed this

this would be something to play with if you get bored.
    eat some white rice or other high GI after your cell tech to up your postworkout carbs in the >100 range.

the doc-
    Good luck with your bulking diet modification. Yeah postworkout carbs are very important. 100-200g of carbs postworkout is a LOT though boy damn!! Even when I was all out bulking I was taking in around 100g dextrose. No where near 200g though hehe. Yeah man Ill probably do that once my Cell-Tech - even though that probably wont happen anytime soon.

MS

Monstar- good luck on HST. I will be trying to follow your journal and see how HST works out for you. I am right now in week3 and it is working out good. Your RM's are awsome.
    I have just one thought. Have you thought about Strategic Deconditioning before the cycle and how it might help with your cycle.

MonStar-
    Some how I just knew you going to change today. Thanks for the credit. As usual I'll be watching and learning. I'm ready to make my own change from WBB #1, just not firm on what. I see your still trying to loose a little bit of fat, so good luck with that as well.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Hey MS - Not to knock your strength, it's quite impressive, but your rep maxes seem too high. You shouldn't be guessing either, just spend a week figuring them out. I think overdoing it can be the difference between unreal gains and little to no gains on HST.

As always, good luck my friend, hope you pack on the mass big time. How's the speedo shopping?

thalapathi-
    Thanks a lot man that really means a lot. Yeah feel free at all times to ask questions and all that I really enjoy knowing that other people are actually benefiting from this too, not just me.

rookiebldr-
    Again man thanks. Appreciate it big time. Yeah I am trying to lose a big of fat, youre right. Well see what happens - hopefully my fat wont be too stubborn and will come right the f*ck off, I am sick of having it!

MarshallPenn-
    Hahaha.. that last line of your post cracked me up. Speedo shopping is good man, trying to decide what the heck I wanna do. So fat right now the beach really isnt an option. Anyway my rep-maxes are all based on this formula I got from the HST forums. Seems to be pretty close. I was going to figure out all my rep maxes myself but this way was just so much easier etc. They do seem high though so just making them would be really impressive in my opinion.

MS

fat? what's your % right now?

Fart Barker-
    I am not sure bro, probably around 12-14% or somewhere like that. I really have no idea at all. My waist is probably around 36" and I just feel so fat. Yesterday was a big binge day so Ill get back to you on that..

MS

(check out description of my diet by clicking here, check out a description of my supplements by clicking here, check out a description of my HST training by clicking here, and finally check out view my cycle 1 rep maxes by clicking here)

HST Cycle 1 | Microcycle 1 | Day 1
    Tuesday, May 7, 2002

Cardio.
    • ----------------------------------------------------------------
      Postworkout: 20 minutes treadmill; 3.5 MPH @ a 15% incline.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------

Diet. Isocaloric Day.
      Meal 1: Myoplex MRP + 1 cup skim milk + 2 slices whole-wheat bread + 1 tbsp. low-fat butter
      (490 calories, 58g protein, 52g carbs, 8g fat)

Postworkout: 2 servings whey protein + 1/2 serving Cell-Tech
      (420 calories, 44g protein, 55g carbs, 3g fat)

Meal 3: 1 oz. peanuts
      (160 calories, 7g protein, 6g carbs, 13g fat)

Meal 4: 1 slice whole-wheat bread + 2 tbsp. peanut butter + 1 & 1/2 cups skim milk
      (350 calories, 23g protein, 34g carbs, 17g fat)

Meal 5: 1 cup cottage cheese + 1/2 cup pineapple
      (300 calories, 26g protein, 25g carbs, 10g fat)

Meal 6: 2 servings protein + 1 cup 2% milk
      (280 calories, 38g protein, 18g carbs, 6g fat)

Diet Totals.
      Total Calories: 2000
      Total (g) Protein: 196g - 38%
      Total (g) Carbs: 190g - 37%
      Total (g) Fat: 57g - 25%

Overall Comments.
      Like MarshallPenn said in his post - I agree. My rep maxes seem VERY high considering my strength. It is going to be a huge b*tch just to acheive my rep maxes. Theyre all based on this strength formula that Ill post, its from the HST forums. Feel SO FAT! Hopefully my rep maxes arent too high.. Feel so godd*mn fat today. Felt really insecure too which really bothered me. Talked to my girlfriend about it, which wasnt the best idea. Anyway I am rambling on about nothing now so Ill stop. Need to work on feeling confident not an immature, insecure little baby. Totally pathetic. Have some BIG time motivation though. Today I bought my Speedo that I am going to wear at the beach. Hehe tight black spandex on me, never dreamed I would be this low. Oh well. I am really surprised my girlfriend doesnt mind, it was actually her idea. Crazy sh*t.

Pain/Soreness.
      Not really sore today, just extremely extremely soft and flabby. Especially in my stomach and my chest. Totally pathetic.

Sleep.
      6.5 hours sleep last night. Definitely not enough sleep at all. Need to get 7+ hours every single night no matter what.

Supplements.
      With Meal 1: multi-vitamin/mineral + 5g glutamine + 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 50 mg. zinc + 1 Adrenalin

With Meal 2: 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete

Preworkout: 5cc Liquid Clenbutrx + 250 mg. ALA

Postworkout: 1/2 serving Cell-Tech + 5g creatine + 5g glutamine peptides + 3g arginine + 1g ginger + 250 mg. ALA + 250 mg. Aminogen

With Meal 3: multi-vitamin/mineral + 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 1 Adrenalin

Before Bed: 6 mg. melatonin + 5g glutamine

Training.
      Back Squats:

245 x 15

Good set here! Great way to start off my HST experience. Really good ROM and nice focus. Weight actually seemed a tad heavy considering what a big deal everyone seems to make out of how pathetic the first few workouts each 14-day microcycle are. Oh well, awesome set. Hit legs really hard. Good form - etc. Going for 260 on Thursday. That should be good.

Lying Leg Curls:

90 x 15

Good set of leg curls - nice burn! Didnt expect this kind of lactic acid buildup with such light weight. Damn were my hams burning though. After around 8-9 reps my hamstrings were fried. Burning pretty badly. Not anywhere near failure but good contractions etc. Up to 100 for Thursday.

Standing Smith-machine Calf Raises:

245 x 15

Good set of calf raises, definitely felt it here. Weight seemed right, not too easy but definitely nowhere near failure. Going to be tough getting all the way up to - or even past 295 which is my final 15RM I believe. Anyway good stretch at the bottom, along with a hard contraction at the top of each rep.

Flat Barbell Presses:

135 x 15

Easy set of flat presses here. Did them in the power rack maybe 1-2" off of my chest. Kind of a limited ROM but I prefer it this way. Anyway 185 for 15 shouldnt be TOO bad. Its definitely going to take a LOT of focus and determination though. Anyway good set here hit pecs hard. Definitely not problem getting 15.

Wide-grip Underhand Chins:

-50 x 15

Wow this set was actually tough! Did it on the assisted pullup/dip machine. Definitely wasnt really 50 lbs. off of my bodyweight because it was still hard. Good set, nice ROM and good back contractions. Kind of felt it a little in my biceps. A little too much if you ask me. Need to arch my back and focus more on contracting my lats.

Dips:

-20 x 15

Nice set of dips. This exercise too was on the assisted dip/pullup machine. Really wasnt too much of a struggle. Little harder than I had previously expected but nothing too bad. Anyway +25 for 15 might be a big stretch, but I can see myself doing it no doubt. Maybe even more than that if I focus enough etc. Well see.

Bentover Underhand Cambered-bar Rows:

145 x 15

Good set of rows here today. Really contracted my lats hard throughout the entire set of rows. ROM wasnt too great but with Yates rows there really isnt much room for too good of a ROM. I dont think so at least. My goal is very very high for this exercise. Maybe much too high. I dont know though Ill give it my all and see what happens.

Seated Behind-neck Barbell Presses:

75 x 15

Nice set of BTN presses today, good delt contractions. Really hit my delts hard. Hit my traps hard too actually. Nice form, good ROM, awesome set. Looking forward to increasing my weight until I hit my 15RM. Well see what happens, not sure if Ill be able to handle 125 for 15 though..

Rack Pulls:

240 x 15

Wow much tougher than expected. Definitely didnt expect this kind of difficulty for rack pulls. This was a big time grip workout! Held the bar for a good minute straight. Definitely hard on my hands and my grip along with my traps. Felt it a lot in my hamstrings and glutes too. Dont usually feel it this much in my lower body, I am thinking its because of how fried my lower body was from the squats and leg curls.

Standing Barbell Curls:

55 x 15

Good set here! Really enjoyed this set a lot. Hit my biceps pretty hard, nowhere near failure but still. Got some good contractions in my bis. Nice set. Flexed biceps hard at the top of every rep. Well see how things go hopefully my 15RM wont be too bad. Keep in mind all of my maxes are estimates.

Lying Cambered-bar Extensions:

80 x 15

Nice set of skulls today. Really hit my triceps hard. Good form, nice ROM, good triceps contractions. Hammered my triceps hard with a lot of focus. Good burn here. Not anywhere near failure though which is a good thing. Going to make some nice increases in skulls I think. Awesome set.

Standing Barbell Reverse Curls:

40 x 15

Haha I felt pathetic doing 40 lbs. reverse curls. Oh well, not too big of a deal. Basically laughed the entire set with my girlfriend joking around about what a pathetic amount of weight it was. Kept my form perfect, and hit my brachialis and brachioradialis hard still. Nice set. Good slow slow negative.

Machine Crunches:

100 x 15

Nice set here, good way to finish off my workout. Tried hard to contract my abs. This felt a lot lighter than what I am used to. Anyway good contractions, nice focus - good set. Hit my abs hard, even though the weight was so light. 150 for 15 as my 15RM shouldnt really be that bad I dont think.

Training Length.
      Workout today lasted 40 minutes. Pretty good length I guess. Not too long or too short I dont think.

Water.
      Good amount of water today, maybe a little more, but pretty good for the most part.

Weight.
      Holy f*ck, yesterday I binged off my diet so godd*mn badly its just ridiculous. tuttuttuttut Such a fat slob. Today I just felt like a big fat f*ck. Hopefully Ill be okay for this Friday's Prom. Anyway preworkout today, clothed without shoes, I weighed 208.5 lbs. Such a damn shame! Oh well I was dissapointed but I cheated all yesterday and the night before.
    Last edited by MonStar; 05-30-2002 at 09:14 AM.

. Theyre all based on this strength formula that Ill post, its from the HST forums.
    Please do, i'm curious to see this. BTW good luck with it all.
    Failure is a privelage reserved for those who do not try hard enough

Good luck with yet another change Mon. Just out of curiosity, I thought your current goals were to increase strength drastically? HST is a program geared towards hypertrophy (though some strength will accompany it) as the name implies.
    "Far from broke, got enough bread. And mad ho's ask Bevis I get nuthin but head"