Thread: Food and allergies

Food and allergies

I have spent more time than I can remember over the last couple of years congested. Since I have been on a diet where I have no dairy, wheat products, or sugar, I am much less congested. It took me a while to notice. It's crazy especially becuase this the worst season for allergies here in the north east.

It's very nice and I'd like to stay this way. When I am done with my cut, I'll have to make sure to slowly introduce things back into my diet to figure out what triggers my allergies.

Anyone else experience anything like this?

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

Quote Originally Posted by vdizenzo View Post
    I have spent more time than I can remember over the last couple of years congested. Since I have been on a diet where I have no dairy, wheat products, or sugar, I am much less congested. It took me a while to notice. It's crazy especially becuase this the worst season for allergies here in the north east.

It's very nice and I'd like to stay this way. When I am done with my cut, I'll have to make sure to slowly introduce things back into my diet to figure out what triggers my allergies.

Anyone else experience anything like this?
    Yes, I stopped bringing milk to work to drink during the day and my allergies cut way back. I live in Chattanooga, and it is consistently ranked top 10 in the US for allergies- our pollen count was nearly 7,000 last week. I'd like to find the fine line of what is too much so I can hover just below it...
    Most people pray for a lighter load in life...ever thought of praying for a stronger back?

Goals as of 2/08/11 (current) goal:
    Squat: (505) 535, Deadlift: (475) 500, Bench: (325) 350 Total: 1305 (1385)
    BW: 225 as of 02/01/2011 Goal: 205 by May 1, 2011