Thread: My idea's better than yours.

Wannabebig Member

My idea's better than yours.

Of course it's not but I was pondering a question today whilst pounding out on the treadmill ( fat loss). The question was What works for you?

As a new wannabebigger I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering what is the best as far as diet / food iintake / suppliaments etc.

I would like people to post what works for them and giving as much detail as you want to. Of course there will be different theories on this subject so I don't really want people to post saying my regime is better than yours and then get side tracked in arguments for or against the best route to take.

This could be an ideal way to let all us newbies gather the info and then we can try out and perhaps adjust to suit us.

For example do you eat carbs after say 6 pm? what is your % make up of your diet? could it be 60% carbs , 30% protien and 10 % fats etc>?
    Do you have a high protien / low carbs intake ? Any info would, I'm sure be a good talking point.

As I said just pondering!
    Of course it's not

P.S. here is a pjoto of a local lad to me. He just happens to be err a bit big. see what you think.

Alan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Eat less. Move more.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

Wannabebig Member
    The phot attached is Mr Eddy ellwood, 5 times Mr Universe no less!

Where do you live Alan?
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

no wheat, no sugar, no dairy. (essentially low carb/semi paleolithic - meats, fish, veggies, fruits, nuts)

lots of high intensity cardio and regular high intensity weight-training.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Wannabebig Member
    Hi Chicken Daddy,

Where do I live? Well if I was to say where the monkeys rule you' sure to garner it is just down from Newcastle and up from Middlesborough. Oh and I support sunderland FC !!!

My Dad's side of the family are from Hartlepool.

That H'Angus was a bum deal eh? He looks much better in the suit if you ask me

Do you support the scum cause you lost a bet? Or were you dropped on your head as a child?
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

Wannabebig Member
    Oh most certainly dropped on the head as a child, and a toddler and a youth ....Actually here's my prediction for the monkey mayor. I reckon he'll do a year, get the 53k
    then bin the job which is where I step in and take over. Watch this space if you think I'm joking!
    Take care,

ORH