Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NITOR concern

NITOR concern

ok so i started using nitor this week and so far im not complaining. i take 3 pills in the morning like at 645 then go back to bed for a bit. i wake up at 720 ish normally and eat a good breakfast and then head off to work. my lunch is at 12 so somedays ive taken the other serving of nitor at 1130 and sometimes at 1 or 2 or 3 dependin what time i workout. my question is, is it normal if i dont feel a thing while i take it? i do notice a lil bit of difference in my body temperature but thats about it. i take the 2nd dose right before i take a yawn in the afternoon. lol. should i be worried or is everything is goin according to plan? feedback would be greatly appreciated....and FYI im takin RESULTS an hour to exercise and ETS at night and morn too...is it bad mixin ETS, NITOR, and a multi in the mornin along with breakfast? thanks again....

Some people are more resistant to stimulants than others are. You may be more resistant.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

so what should i do...i like how i feel but in the back of my head im thinkin, what if im wasting my money...am i doin everything right though?

I take 4 pills in the AM, and 4 more later in the day. I feel like it gives me more of an umph. Even if it isn't, I feel it and it makes me want to giddy up go.
    "Light Weight"

260's by May

Betog -

What is your history with stimulants / fat burners?
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 218 lbs | Gym PR's -> Front Squat: 510 lbs / Overhead: 375 lbs / Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

ive tried lipo 6, hydroxycut and the one by bsn. could that be a reason why...

How long is "trying?" Someone can provide more information, but from what I've heard you can't really go from one bottle to another, you need to take the stimulant, let your body rest, then take the stimulant. Your body will get used to the stimulant, reducing it's effect on you and your body.
    "Light Weight"

260's by May

oh lol dont get me wrong, i didnt go from bottle to bottle lol. there was a long gap between them and the most that ive taken them was for 2 months...before nitor, it has been over a year since my last fat burning stimulant

Betog,

The reason why I asked is that sometimes individuals can build up a tolerance to caffeine. A lot of people do not realize it but something as simpel as a cup of regular starbucks coffee usually has 300-550mg of caffeine.

Nitor would still provide some metabolic benefit but would not provide the same amount of energy to an individual who has a resistance to stimulants.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 218 lbs | Gym PR's -> Front Squat: 510 lbs / Overhead: 375 lbs / Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Holy cow, I'm not pimpin' the stuff, but I cannot take more than one at a time. The most I have gotten to is three in a day and it was close to too brutal for me to handle. I must mention that I am very chemically sensitive. My wife is not chemically sensitive and she was able to up the dose right away. She did say it was one of the strongest she's had and she's used eca stacks and quite a few different thermos.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

A MAJOR point, the stimulants in Nitor really do very little for fat loss. It is the other, non-stimulatory ingredients that really aid with fat loss. The stimulants are there for energy and appetite suppression.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Some of you people are crAzy for being able to take it without feeling anything. I tried that stuff years ago, and couldn't even handle one pill a day for a month, and I had to stop taking it it made me so edgy.

I'm definitely stimulant sensitive though. I don't drink any caffeine during the day at all either.

Wannabebig Member
    I am currently taking Nitor and I take the recommended dose of three pills in the morning, and three around lunch. I am apparently tolerant of the stimulants in Nitor, but have noticed the fat loss effects. Currently I am down from 197 to around 191, in a matter of about 2 weeks. It does help keep me from really fatiguing in the evening, when I would typically get tired while dieting.

Another thing, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to sleep while taking this...but with the addition of ETS, I sleep okay, and wake pretty refreshed.

Banned
    1 nitor + results + banana + b vitamins has been working for me. If I take 2 nitors, I dry heave after a set of squats.

yea im taking NITOR with ETS...not noticing better sleep but not as sore as i expected to be...but i have lost 5 pounds in one week of working out and takin NITOR

Holy cow, 6 pills!!!!
    -█--------█- Squat: 285 x 3
    ......\☻/...... Bench Press: 235 x 3 (stuck there)
    ........▌....... Skull Crusher: 110lbs ez bar
    ......./ \......Standing Shoulder Press: 115lbs (barbell)

"I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them." Pablo Picasso

Wannabebig Member
    I've just about finished off my first bottle of NITOR. I read a lot of about it on these forums and there are those who seem to be very sensitive. Suffice it to say, I heeded the warnings to take it slow including the ones that were included with the bottle. I started with one pill, twice a day. No negative effects. Increased to two pills and still no negative effects. I was hurting a bit from the reduced serving size/calories of my new diet so I decided to go full dose on day 3 just for the appetite supression. It did take the edge off the cravings. I probably did get a little energy boost which was probably offset by being on a reduced calorie diet...so I just felt normal. At this point I'm 4 pounds short of the 10 pounds I wanted to lose so I'm happy with it.

Awesome to hear some of success stories with Nitor.

I have just started Nitor and played it nice and safe like Hwyman. one pill for twice a day for the first 3-4 days and i am just upping things to 2 pills twice a day. So far I have definately felt the stimulants nothing that felt uncomfortable at all, so it really is about being sensible and patient and building up your tolerance if you tend to feel stimulants easily.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mchicia1 View Post
    1 nitor + results + banana + b vitamins has been working for me. If I take 2 nitors, I dry heave after a set of squats.
    So do I. I can get very jittery and out of sorts. I have thrown up several times after taking 2 nitors so now I just take 1, two times a day. I cant believe that you can take 4 at once and not feel a drastic effect.

Wannabebig Member
    many people are more immune to stimulants. and you are maybe one of them.

Rookie weight lifter....
    I take 3 at 7 a.m. and 3 at 12:30 p.m. everyday.....When I take it in the mornings, I take 3 multi's with it.....I feel a little bit of "hyperness" when I take it, but not much...I do believe however that I don't get a lot of "hype" because I have taken fat loss supplements in the past....but I don't worry about it, like stated above, it is still working even if it doesn't "hype" you up...

Wannabebig Member
    I started taking Nitor last Monday. I was so excited to finally start taking it and feel the affects of the stimulants. Unfortunately, I don't feel a thing. I'm taking 3 in the morning and 3 in the early afternoon now. Ramped it up to the full dosage 3 days in. The only thing I do feel is my heart beat is a little faster, but I feel no extra energy at all. Disappointing because I have never taken stimulants before and I've never been a coffee drinker. Oh well, as long as I lose fat I will be happy.

It just means that you are a little resistant to the caffeine, but the fat loss part of the supplement actually has nothing to do with the energy boost so give it time and I'm sure you'll notice some positive results from the Nitor.

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

A gallon a day, everyday! ThomasG's Avatar
    welcome to the club I dont feel **** from stims.. I swear I need a bag of coke if I want a pre-workout stimulate
    My Journal
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    you're an intelligent guy... but you're also half #$%&ing crazy... and that my friend is the formula for a great powerlifter.
    23 Years old
    5'10 198'er
    Squat-565(wraps) 560(Raw)
    Bench:365(raw)
    Deadlift:555(raw)
    Front Squat-465x1 (wraps) 405x2 (raw)
    AtLarge Nutrition Optimize your body and Support WBB

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasG View Post
    welcome to the club I dont feel **** from stims.. I swear I need a bag of coke if I want a pre-workout stimulate
    LOL thats a good one