The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Home of the 2002 Pacific Division Champ Sacramento Kings

Alternating DB Curls

I hate to talk trash, but I always see guys at the gym doing these standing, and they jerk the hell out of the weight and then ride the momentum up. When I do them I sit down with my back pressed firmly into the seatback and my elbows firmly squeezed into my sides. My palms start facing me, but the first thing I do before bringing the weight up is rotate the db so my palms face forward in your basic curl form. Am I way in left field for thinking these guys are dolts, or am I just being a dick because I *think* my form and technique is better?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    you really shouldn't compare yourself to others, but, some people really don't lift right and don't know what they're doing
    contrary to popular belief if you walk up to them, and say, "hey i know im not big enough to tell peeps what to do, but if you do those barbell curls with much tighter form you bi's will get HUUUGGEEEE" Say that, its not all true, in fact curls in general are stupid imho, but they wil most likely take your advice and improve their form.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    well if they're jerking it, then yeah they're dolts. Personally I do em standing up, and if I think I'm too exhausted to get a rep up without jerking, I just end my set there. It's all about being disciplined enough to say 'ok, i can't do this with proper form for another rep, I'm done".