Thread: BodyBuilding Principles with Shelby Starnes - Very Low Carb Diets - New Article!!

BodyBuilding Principles with Shelby Starnes - Very Low Carb Diets - New Article!!

Sure, you can always pick up unsolicited advice from your local locker room guru, but what are the chances of it actually being good advice? Unfortunately, the odds aren’t in your favor. That’s why we gave renowned nutritionist and successful bodybuilder Shelby Starnes his own column to answer your questions.

In this installment, Shelby shares how to transform yourself from a sugar-burning fatty to a fat-burning champ by using Very Low-Carb dieting.

Enjoy and let us know what you think!

READ HERE
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

P.S - Shelby's next Q & A article will be on Cardio For Fat Loss and Conditioning - ask your questions HERE
    Last edited by Joe Black; 05-24-2010 at 03:27 PM.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

Banned
    Nutritionist helps you to advice you best nutrients.They advice very healthy choice and helps your body to provide all the require nutrients instead of making you starve for the day or week.

Quote Originally Posted by dylan6randolph View Post
    Nutritionist helps you to advice you best nutrients.They advice very healthy choice and helps your body to provide all the require nutrients instead of making you starve for the day or week.
    Hey MORON, if you are going to SPAM at least TRY to learn to make SOME sense with your fucking bullshit posts.

Thank you,

Management

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    Hey MORON, if you are going to SPAM at least TRY to learn to make SOME sense with your fucking bullshit posts.

Thank you,

Management
    Been lurking for a year, or so. This post made me LOL so much that I had to register.
    Good article, btw.

Shelby really knows his stuff. Thanks for the comment .