The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 1996
    Banned
    oh and listen to this gem

it took 2 baggers to bag my damn groceries.. why you may wonder? because the primary bagger just had her fake nails done and couldnt do **** because they were 3" long. ****ing stupid maggot. i wish i were the front manager, i would fire her ass

Why don't you stop phaggin around and run some t3 + dnp + clen. pussy
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

House Lannister
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    Why don't you stop phaggin around and run some t3 + dnp + clen. pussy
    yea.....

PUSSY

House Lannister
    Quote Originally Posted by f=ma View Post
    Yeah I used that same fit day calc. Ephedrine hcl vs sulfate. Is hcl that much better?
    I went on anabolicminds and the general consensus was that HCL IS better.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weigh...ulfate-vs.html

House Lannister
    Oh and I am eagerly awaiting the response to the diet thread you just posted in. This should be good. I'm sure it will get locked by OR in short order.

Quote Originally Posted by chevelle2291 View Post
    I went on anabolicminds and the general consensus was that HCL IS better.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weigh...ulfate-vs.html
    Primatene for the win.

In 2008 I worked up to 50/400 three times a day on the reg and I know I had taken 62.5/500 on at least a couple of occasions.

Inbe4holyphuckdood

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

Banned
    hah rory.. lol @ t3/dnp/clen. i'm not a pro, i dont need these things, its not worth the risk, especially with t3/dnp. t3 can permanently affect the thyroid. but once i am healed up i think big things will be in store. going crazy is pointless when i have a strained hip and tendinosis.. and an extremely sore lower back from failing on squats. so.. i'll heal up while i diet down to sexy levels then do a serious bulk in late summer/fall.

ryan, i want to know. the fact of the matter is the complexity, when correctly mapped and executed, will always surpass simplicity. the only time it becomes apparent that simplicity is a better choice when there is no added benefit from considering the details of complexity, like i alluded to. this can be extrapolated to anything, lifting, diet, driving routes, picking up bar trash, workout schedules... i mean, its just a bizarre statement to claim that simplicity surpasses complexity. i think perhaps he or she is just misinterpreting occam's razor, like so many others.

Banned
    and i just read that entire thread about hcl vs sulfate. the conclusion i saw is that hcl seems to be anecdotally better due to time elapsed before hits you and it is slightly more concentrated, delivering basically the same dose per 25mg OTC tab....

i'll buy some primatene's next time at a cvs or something. i have a bronkaid tree on my patio... unlikely i will run out soon so maybe i'll switch for the variation for a bit

House Lannister
    and an extremely sore lower back from failing on squats.
    Oh hai....

ryan, i want to know. the fact of the matter is the complexity, when correctly mapped and executed, will always surpass simplicity. the only time it becomes apparent that simplicity is a better choice when there is no added benefit from considering the details of complexity, like i alluded to. this can be extrapolated to anything, lifting, diet, driving routes, picking up bar trash, workout schedules... i mean, its just a bizarre statement to claim that simplicity surpasses complexity. i think perhaps he or she is just misinterpreting occam's razor, like so many others.
    I made a less eloquent post a while back saying the same thing and was shat on my other members who, in essence, said, "take your multi, lift heavy, eat clean and you will grow." Yea, that doesn't work too well when one has the appetite of an anorexic runway model and a metabolism that barely slows down after 4kcal. Micromanaging>simplicity when it comes to dieting, bulking or cutting. At least, that's what I found.

Like I said... pussy

House Lannister
    Clen is not that dangerous of a compound, right? All the research I've done on it points to it being pretty mild if used correctly.

A gallon a day, everyday! ThomasG's Avatar
    Primatene, that's what I use! I have a box in my drawer I'm going start with my cut after my competition. We can be ECA buddies.
    My Journal
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    you're an intelligent guy... but you're also half #$%&ing crazy... and that my friend is the formula for a great powerlifter.
    23 Years old
    5'10 198'er
    Squat-565(wraps) 560(Raw)
    Bench:365(raw)
    Deadlift:555(raw)
    Front Squat-465x1 (wraps) 405x2 (raw)
    AtLarge Nutrition Optimize your body and Support WBB

Banned
    nicceeeeee. do you bother with the A? i just EC it

ryan, i concluded the same.. clen is fairly mild, but not nearly as mild as ec. i just think its not necessary right now. when i get to 8% and things get stubborn or i dont want to dip into cals, then its an ace card i could play but hopefully wouldnt need to

Yea I take a baby asprin(81mg). If you're not getting ready for a show why use clen? Not worth to just look good at the beach imo...
    My Journal
    you're an intelligent guy... but you're also half #$%&ing crazy... and that my friend is the formula for a great powerlifter.
    23 Years old
    5'10 198'er

House Lannister
    wtf just happened....

Quote Originally Posted by chevelle2291 View Post
    wtf just happened....
    That's freaky. The mods are onto us guys!!
    My Journal
    23 Years old
    5'10 198'er

Banned
    haha in case of what? you start a meth lab? no but really, that is an impressive stockpile. probably required at least 4 different trips.. i think the limit is 3 per purchase or something

Haha. Had to rethink what I had posted for obvious reasons....

Most of that's been around for years. I dieted with a little in jan-feb so a few were replaced then. Not sure if I'll use it in the upcoming months before summer... it's definitely night and day with/without it.
    Last edited by Behemoth; 03-07-2011 at 08:18 PM.

my natural heart is breaking...I've heard great things about clen.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

for the record my post was in reference to ephedrine, not clen.

Banned
    the evidence is in my mind, what has been seen will never be unseen

edit: the matrix has been altered
    Last edited by f=ma; 03-08-2011 at 02:19 AM.

Banned
    30m stairmaster
    bw 190.0

pic. in before STRONG LIGHTING. my apartment sucks for pics so ya. phaggy, soft, low energy track lighting is all ive got

Last edited by f=ma; 03-08-2011 at 03:06 AM.

Banned
    so sore. omg

i wish i were healthy, i would be destroying it right now. in looking at some pics, i realize i could probably gain 3-4" on my chest easily and i still would be under proportioned relative to my shoulder width. and if i'm at a 295-300 raw bb bench, what does that translate to in additional size to get there. more reps, more contraction, more weight progression i guess

also:

bw hypers
    3x10
    bw decline situps
    x30, twist left, right straight alternation

aerobic rotator stuff
    Last edited by f=ma; 03-08-2011 at 04:21 AM.

Banned
    the sad realization today is that i will end up in the low-mid 180s when done dieting. what a huge disappointment

House Lannister
    STRONG LIGHTING OMFG!!

trollface.jpg

Are those relaxed abs? If so, that's impressive.

Do you find yourself regreatting your Dreamer bulk where you jumped up to 220 or so and then had to cut way down, or do you think it was beneficial because of all the mass you gained? It appears that you didn't get much over 12% on your last bulk--true?

I'm curious to see what kind of changes you make in regards to volume/exercise selection on your next bulk.