Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 1996

Thread: lifting journal pt. 2

A gallon a day, everyday! ThomasG's Avatar
    Admiring lunges.
    My Journal
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    you're an intelligent guy... but you're also half #$%&ing crazy... and that my friend is the formula for a great powerlifter.
    23 Years old
    5'10 198'er
    Squat-565(wraps) 560(Raw)
    Bench:365(raw)
    Deadlift:555(raw)
    Front Squat-465x1 (wraps) 405x2 (raw)
    AtLarge Nutrition Optimize your body and Support WBB

Banned
    thank you sir. i am toning hard right now. i have a picture to upload.. waiting for my NAS server to reboot... oya.

holding at 184. i read some threads. i am going to go high volume and go keto for half the day then switch back to high carb low protein high fat in the afternoon and go high volume for the second workout. that will tone me. then i'm going to eat the fats and do squats to make my biceps bigger. lighting is different because i wake up real fucking early.

Last edited by f=ma; 03-27-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by f=ma View Post
    i am toning hard right now.
    There is no such thing
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
    There is no such thing
    wrong, see my elaboration of my new diet plan. half day keto, half day HIGH EVERYTHING

look at that right calf at my AM pic. that thing is ridiculous looking. its like a muscle on a muscle on a muscle. other than that, i suck.
    Last edited by f=ma; 03-27-2011 at 12:08 PM.

House Lannister
    Damn your arms look solid as shit.

So does your shadow.

I see you posted on one of the bush-league threads going on in the BB section.

Banned
    thx man. all the sun/water bloats me in the bright shot. u jelly of tan? strawberry.

i did. i am forever retiring from the bb section. its beyond salvation. we need the league of shadows to come in and clean alllllll the bullshit out of there. ive been reading professional muscle more than here lately simply because there is nothing to be learned from here anymore except for a select few individuals

House Lannister
    thx man. all the sun/water bloats me in the bright shot. u jelly of tan? strawberry.

i did. i am forever retiring from the bb section. its beyond salvation. we need the league of shadows to come in and clean alllllll the bullshit out of there. ive been reading professional muscle more than here lately simply because there is nothing to be learned from here anymore except for a select few individuals
    I've been reading PM a bit too. Nice site--has some more well-known guys too.

wrong, see my elaboration of my new diet plan.
    I was kidding...i WAS REFERENCING THE TONING THREAD ON THE MAIN FORUM.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Banned
    oh OR, you know i can sniff facetious sarcasm a mile away, hence my new diet plan. half keto, half mcdonalds, ALL WIN

this journal is now about toning

A gallon a day, everyday! ThomasG's Avatar
    uh-oh your reading pm? jkjk lots of knowledge over there but some of the guys over there are straight fucking crazy and will do anything for muscle. Are you going to be dropping any lower than 184?
    My Journal
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    you're an intelligent guy... but you're also half #$%&ing crazy... and that my friend is the formula for a great powerlifter.
    23 Years old
    5'10 198'er
    Squat-565(wraps) 560(Raw)
    Bench:365(raw)
    Deadlift:555(raw)
    Front Squat-465x1 (wraps) 405x2 (raw)
    AtLarge Nutrition Optimize your body and Support WBB

Banned
    thomas, yes. 180 is my floor. its like any other forum.. have to look through the garbage to find the gold. there are some very high quality, competitive lifters that post there.

Good idea on another bulk, your floor seems more in the 190 range potentially, and in the short range. You are right about the ricidulous calves, another example of amazing genetics combined with hard work.

Banned
    thanks terry, very much appreciated bro

"so you see my son, there is a fine line between love and nausea"

I think I'm going to join you on the morning keto and evening mcdonalds diet, sounds like a perfect fit for me! All the fat and carbs you can handle is right up my alley. We're gonna be getting hella swole in no time.

Oh and by the way, your arms look unreal man. Freaking cannons
    Last edited by KIBBLES N BITS; 03-27-2011 at 06:19 PM.

this journal is now about toning

Don't you mean tonus?

Banned
    tonus!! that will be the title of my 2011 bulk journal

& thanks kibs.
    Last edited by f=ma; 03-28-2011 at 05:02 AM.

Banned
    bw 184.2
    35m stairmaster, 21m ss, 14m 2:1 75:65 interval

I gotta say that I'm very impressed with the most recent pictures. Can you let me know what the difference is between the 2 pictures, b/c they look very different from one another?

You look very large in the left picture, definite muscle addition over time. Keep doing what you do Tim!
    Journal http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...us-Consistency

Consistency is the key to success within this sport...

Banned
    hey thanks scott. actually.. the only difference between the right and left is 6 hours. the darker one is my AM shot before any food/water/etc and the other is post-workout with about 1600 cals down the hatch and a great deal of water.. PC only meals.

hey thanks scott. actually.. the only difference between the right and left is 6 hours. the darker one is my AM shot before any food/water/etc and the other is post-workout with about 1600 cals down the hatch and a great deal of water.. PC only meals.
    Wow! That's a huge difference in how your muscles filled out compared to the AM picture when you have nothing in your system.

One nice thing about dieting down is when you get up in the morning how dry you are and how much leaner you appear.

Progress is looking spectacular to be honest. I'm very impressed and happy to see that things are carrying along quite nicely for you.

Go on ahead and shoot for that BW of 180. I am willing to say that you are going to have some great progress throughout the rest of 2011, especially with how you're finally starting to heal up a bit. I'm sure you'll attack everything with a solid vengence.

P.S. I'll be encouraging you to do a BBing contest sometime in 2012 as your progress will prove that you're worthy of considering it next year. I'd be up for traveling to Florida to do a show, always nice to visit Florida.
    Journal http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...us-Consistency

Consistency is the key to success within this sport...

Banned
    thank scott, very much, i really appreciate your opinion. cals have been a bit higher for about a week but not a big deal. the good thing about this is that i'm still completely under control rather than binging hard. i still have so much time.. just kind of relaxing. eating ground beef when i want, some ff cheese, had some cottage cheese, dex on my oatmeal.. etc. really living the dream here i just dont want to push the conditioning envelope too early then be unable to sustain.

there are a LOT of NPC contests in south florida.. depending how things go. i'm not sure if actually competing will ever be on the table.. but i do admit its always been in the back of my mind. i would have a lot of work to do in certain areas to actually be competitive. if i did.. i have no idea how i would come in below light heavyweight 176-198.. i would get demolished in LHW.. equally so in middleweight as thats where all the enormous 5'6 guys are :P

35m stairmaster
    bw 185.2
    Last edited by f=ma; 03-29-2011 at 04:31 AM.

LuNa
    Pics look solid. Both you and Scott are really pushing me to keep working hard on my cut.

Banned
    ipod 4g RIP loyal piece of electronics for ~2 years. i suppose i'll go buy an ipod touch or something. there better be an app to rub my balls or something for the size that thing is
    Last edited by f=ma; 03-29-2011 at 04:38 AM.

Banned
    ryan, do you use a case or something or do you keep it in a pocket??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RvNijnatten View Post
    Pics look solid. Both you and Scott are really pushing me to keep working hard on my cut.
    thx man. scott is doing an amazing job right now, i was stunned with how lean he has come in the past 2-3 weeks