Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: lifting journal pt. 2

Banned
    goddamn it ryan, i now have an appt to go look at m3s this saturday

Banned
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-M...ht_23719wt_939

WELL WELL WELL... this is a local dealer......

Banned
    geez you must be ballin if you are looking at these. im jealous!!

Im going to germany next month and my buddy and I are going to rent a BMW 1 series and take it to the nurburgring. cant wait!

haet. your. success.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

House Lannister
    Quote Originally Posted by f=ma View Post
    goddamn it ryan, i now have an appt to go look at m3s this saturday
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaZExdTHHjY

Hahaha, more motivation to buy one.

Just do it man. You'll probably never get the chance to again until your balls are sagging and you have prostate problems.

Oh, and if you're gonna buy an M3, I'd go either white, red, or black.

House Lannister
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmanuel View Post
    geez you must be ballin if you are looking at these. im jealous!!

Im going to germany next month and my buddy and I are going to rent a BMW 1 series and take it to the nurburgring. cant wait!
    Very, very jealous. Please tape this C.

House Lannister
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-M...ht_23719wt_939

WELL WELL WELL... this is a local dealer......
    Oh and GTFO with that electronic manumatic shifting whateverthefizukitscalled. I'd try and get a manual man. Paddle shifters are for Lewis Hamilton only.

OMFSGSG dude that M3 looks fugging amazing man. That is sexy to the extreme. I'd opt for a manual but in all honestly...I wouldn't care either way with that car. Man that's nice.
    "Light Weight"

260's by May

House Lannister
    Wtf, did you sleep through your alarm or something? :P

Banned
    im here, my alarm is for 4:15 :P

no way im getting manual. shifting is way overrated. if they will give me $27 for my truck.. i willl prob do it. i will be recouping very good money on that purchase. i would rather get white... but if i can get that 2010 for low 50s.. ****, that is an unbeatable price.
    Last edited by f=ma; 06-22-2010 at 02:20 AM.

House Lannister
    im here, my alarm is for 4:15 :P

no way im getting manual. shifting is way overrated. if they will give me $27 for my truck.. i willl prob do it. i will be recouping very good money on that purchase. i would rather get white... but if i can get that 2010 for low 50s.. ****, that is an unbeatable price.

Seriously, man, it's your (soon to be) car, but I think you'd be shortchanging that M if you got a a manumatic. That's just me, though.
    Last edited by chevelle2291; 06-22-2010 at 02:29 AM.

Banned
    i had a manual s4 amongst other cars... it gets irritating after a while. its not like im racing.

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar
    done. db inclines were making my shoulder a little irritated. im gonna add some facepulls to my warmup i think.... maybe my rear delt has been neglected.. i always thought rowing would indirectly keep them up to par with front delts... hm.
    I know what you mean with that. Let me know if the face pulls work out well. I have been doing cuff warmups before my pressing but haven't been cool enough to do the face pulls like has been suggested to me. I should definitely get on that.

I don't think auto is anything to hate on lol. I'd love to just have a car of my own at all! I might get a manual though eventually just cuz I'm into Initial D and dream of drifting through mountain passes lol (although obviously I'd have to have the right suspension and overall setup and what not, etc etc.--not that I really know much of anything about cars--not to mention the skills to do so)
    Last edited by fixationdarknes; 06-22-2010 at 02:47 AM.
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

Banned
    yeah.. fix dunno. i HATE taking time off... hate. i feel great atm. its just hard to call it... i just dont want to tear a rotator and sideline myself for 6 months.

also.. prob with that color of m3 is that there is this guy that already has one a few spaces down from me in my building. i dont want the same color.. ugh, even though thats my favorite color m3.

Banned
    well i kinda knew this would happen from switching to bb rows. my back was smoked before i even started... worst workout of 2010 right here

deads
    135x5
    175x3
    240x3
    280x3
    325x1
    lawl. this was hard too... even 280 felt heavy. energy is there.. but lower back was just worn out preemptively

gms
    135x8
    135x8

curls
    60sx6

decline situps
    bw+20x10x2

100 cal cardio

oh well. shoulder feels good atm.

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar
    yeah.. fix dunno. i HATE taking time off... hate. i feel great atm. its just hard to call it... i just dont want to tear a rotator and sideline myself for 6 months.
    Yeah I'm kinda scared myself. It's a tough call to make. Agh.

also.. prob with that color of m3 is that there is this guy that already has one a few spaces down from me in my building. i dont want the same color.. ugh, even though thats my favorite color m3.
    Well dude you won't be living next to that guy forever. Plus, when you're out driving on the road it won't matter that he has the same color. Get what you want and don't let your neighbor decide for you
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

House Lannister
    i had a manual s4 amongst other cars... it gets irritating after a while. its not like im racing.
    Meh, to each his own, but I think a true manual is the best thing since sliced bread. It's not like BMW's manumatic is a piece of crap though, you'll probably get faster 0-60 times with it.

The blue is kind of growing on me....

Banned
    gotta wait on the m3, sadly. the good side is that there is always another car. i will probably pick one up in 6mo.. i guess ill just continue to save. BORING

House Lannister
    gotta wait on the m3, sadly. the good side is that there is always another car. i will probably pick one up in 6mo.. i guess ill just continue to save. BORING

Wat happened?
    Last edited by chevelle2291; 06-22-2010 at 06:36 PM.

Banned
    needed a cosignor and there just isnt anyone else. i had a very small student loan i defaulted on in college but paid post-graduation.. its a meaningless blemish on my credit that prevents me from financing the spread between my trade and purchase price. i can pay cash but that would be ******ed.. sacrificing significant liquidity for a car.. sooo. that is that. later this year or early next, i will prob get one.. 2010 discounts will only get bigger... and there is always another car. (sigh) :P

House Lannister
    needed a cosignor and there just isnt anyone else. i had a very small student loan i defaulted on in college but paid post-graduation.. its a meaningless blemish on my credit that prevents me from financing the spread between my trade and purchase price. i can pay cash but that would be ******ed.. sacrificing significant liquidity for a car.. sooo. that is that. later this year or early next, i will prob get one.. 2010 discounts will only get bigger... and there is always another car. (sigh) :P
    Hmm, well that blows, but you're right, the discounts are only going to get deeper. I think it'd be hilarious if you came into that dealership with a gym bag full of cash haha.

Banned
    hah indeed. it would be actually be a credit card... so i can get the points :P
    Last edited by f=ma; 06-23-2010 at 04:26 AM.

Banned
    and anyways.. moving on..

am bw 172.2 no cardio today. still undecided as to if i take tomorrow off. im squatting friday regardless tho. the plan for deads is setting up 5/3/1 over the weekend and reducing my volume.

here is a fancy excel graph with weight movement plotted against calories per day. its kind of interesting. once again.. ive gone from 2175 cals/day to 2730/day... still losing. new veins on rib cage and abdomen.. but i seem to have leveled off

Last edited by f=ma; 06-23-2010 at 04:41 AM.

I thought your Dead strength was doing pretty well while you were on the lower calories, so I'm surprised to hear how the 280 was hard. Hopefully the 5-3-1 helps out and you can get the feeling of the Deads going again.

It's impressive that you're as young as you are and doing as well as you are, or so it sounds. Very well done, keep doing what you're doing. I like the comment "I'll just go back in 6 months and nab it." Don't worry too much about the car, unless it's the car that you really want to be riding it. Having the extra money in the savings is a bit more important to me IMO, and what I'd recommend, but you have to consider that I'm a married man with 2 kids, so we probably see things a bit differently. I could say that if I had the money I'd get a car that I like, but for me a Honda Accord is the ideal car, LOL. What having a family does to you!
    Journal http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...us-Consistency

Consistency is the key to success within this sport...

I see you revised and upgraded your chart, gonna have to copy that one too for future use, lol.