The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: before/after

before/after

is there a before/after progression report being taken? would be nice to see either pictures or numbers...If not maybe I'll start doing this with a few clients at work and see what happens

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wannabebig Member
    I know that daniel was talking about bringing some stuff from the guys testing it and their results... and im sure if u ask the guys doing journals will post up some figures/ pics as they progress.
    Stats
    5ft 8
    135lbs
    Goal is 160lbs by sept
    HCT-12 Program

We'll be releasing an interview with a few of the test group in the next week or so. With stats and photos that should give you what you need.

I hope some of them will start journals in the new section. It would be great to have the guys with more experience posting in there for us to see how they are adjusting things.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Ė Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

it seems weird that the results weren't released with the routine but it sounds like a lot of guys made good progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
    I hope some of them will start journals in the new section. It would be great to have the guys with more experience posting in there for us to see how they are adjusting things.
    I believe the plan is to move the pilot trainees' journals to the HCT-12 forum, so everyone will have access to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbler View Post
    it seems weird that the results weren't released with the routine but it sounds like a lot of guys made good progress.
    The HCT-12 program was actually released a little early. We were supposed to train for a couple more weeks according to the original schedule, which is why the before/after results haven't been released yet. As Dan said, expect an article on this soon.

TB

Quote Originally Posted by tomsids View Post
    I believe the plan is to move the pilot trainees' journals to the HCT-12 forum, so everyone will have access to them.

The HCT-12 program was actually released a little early. We were supposed to train for a couple more weeks according to the original schedule, which is why the before/after results haven't been released yet. As Dan said, expect an article on this soon.

TB
    What Tom said.

Wannabebig New Member
    Can't wait to see the data from the program pilot test.

When do we get it?

Soon! Not sure when.

Wannabebig Member
    How many people tried the program out?

There were 25 selected originally, but some dropped out due to injury, and others didnít see it through to the end of the pilot period.
    TB