I purchased a 12 week program a few days ago, and am about ready to get started now that I have all the tools I need. I will be officially starting Monday June 14, 2010 at the Gym and follow the program religiously to the very end and keep going.

My program goes basically like this:

Day 1 - Chest & Triceps
Day 2 - Cardio, 30 minutes total
Day 3 - Legs, Shoulders & Abs
Day 4 - Cardio, 30 minutes total
Day 5 - Back & Biceps
Day 6 & 7 REST

I have a question about Days 2 and 4, as these are both Cardio only days every week.

I am a very skinny guy. I could eat a whole cheese cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day 24/7 and never gain a single pound. That's the kind of body I have. I currently weigh 140-145 (varies) and I'm about 5'10".

My main concern is because of my body type, will them 30 minute cardio days burn off what I could potentially gain in muscle weight? Should I skip days 2 and 4 and just use them as rest days? Or would it be better to just cut the cardio times in half? I just don't want to make any mistakes. Because of my body type, should I do any Cardio at all? (besides warming up before lifting)

I'm confident that I can gain as much muscle weight as I want by eating right, lifting right and taking the right supplements. I just don't want to exercise it all off on days 2 and 4. What should I do on those days? This forum seems very experienced in this matter and I would highly value anyone's opinion.