hammer curl

Monday:workout 1
    Tuesday:workout 2
    Wednesday:rest
    Thursday:workout 1
    Friday:workout 2
    Saturday:rest
    Sunday:rest

Im ganna keep it in the set range of 4-5 with 8-10 reps. I also do a half hour of cardio before every workout. Everyone says do the cardio after but instead of feeling tired during my workout and the cardio compromising my lifts, i feel great and it never affects my lifts. And, u guys are probably wondering why theres no deadlifts. At my gym your not aloud to make any niose let a lone drop the weights. I cant lift heavy deadlifts with out doing that lol.So..............What do u guys think?

We've given you a bunch of opinions before (at least 4 different routines in the last two weeks).... Making routines is better left to the guys with a lot of experience.

Just try it, adjust as you need to, and then let us know how it works for you.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Im not trying to sound rude and say that these guys dont no what there talkin about. They probably no a crap load more then i do. Its just that i look at these splits and i think to myself that theres just not enough exercises. For example, I really want my arms to get bigger but on all of them i see like two exercises where the biceps or triceps or assisting and only one isolation exercise for them. And what about hitting your muscles in different places like front, side, and rear delts. Does less actually equal more in the muscle building world?

Is there any reason that its a two day split? What are your current stats?

well its really a two day split because i cant work out on saturday and sunday. So monday through friday is what im workin with. I also dont like working my muscles only once a week each because i feel that with that long 7 day rest period you lose your gains. Im 17 and im 6 foot 3, 252 pounds. Beleive it or not but 252 is my lowest lol.....used to be 280 sumthin. Im lookin for 210-215.

Quote Originally Posted by t-bone92 View Post
    Im not trying to sound rude and say that these guys dont no what there talkin about. They probably no a crap load more then i do. Its just that i look at these splits and i think to myself that theres just not enough exercises. For example, I really want my arms to get bigger but on all of them i see like two exercises where the biceps or triceps or assisting and only one isolation exercise for them. And what about hitting your muscles in different places like front, side, and rear delts. Does less actually equal more in the muscle building world?
    No, you actually think you do know more than the more experienced lifters here since you never seem to follow their advice. Doing a million different exercises to hit the muscle "from every angle" is fine for competitive bodybuilders, but probably isn't the best use of training time for beginners or people just looking for general strength and fitness.
    Like Offroad said, just try the split you are proposing and see how it works. Just pick something and stick with it for several months. If you change routines every other week you'll never figure out what works and what doesn't. You've done a good job of getting active and losing weight so far, now just pick something and go with it. Your diet, effort, and consistency will have alot more to do with your success than whether you add side laterals or an extra bicep exercise.

Alright...

If you go with your routine I would change around the order of a few things.

Workout 1:
    Bench press
    Military press
    Incline press
    Dips
    Flies
    Skull crushers
    Raises

Workout 2:
    Order looks okay.

Have you given a premade routine a thought. Starting Strength, Texas Method, and HCT-12 can all be done Monday-Friday. As well as 5-3-1.

If I could go back to when I started I wish I would have exhausted all my gains on something simple like SS.

This is what I would do if I could only workout Monday-Friday and wanted to hit every muscle twice a week using your excerise selection as stated above.

Monday
    Squat
    Leg Press
    Pull Ups
    Rows
    Curls
    Shrugs

Tuesday
    Bench
    Dips
    Incline
    Flies
    Skulls

Thursday
    Squat
    Leg Press
    Rows
    Pull Ups
    Curls
    Shrugs

Friday
    Military
    Incline Bench
    Dips
    Skulls
    Raises

What ever you do choose to do make sure you get your compound movements in first then worry about isolation stuff.

Obvious troll is obvious.