The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

Nice meal that can last you 3 weeks from Costco that only costs $30

So being the broke guy that I am, I'm always looking for ways to get my protein in for the least dough.

You can buy a 6 pack can of salmon and a 10 pack can of chili and some vegetables for about $30.

Take 1/3 of of a can of salmon, mix it with 1/3 can of chili, add some brown rice and some vegetables and voila - a healthy meal with about 25g of protein.

Sounds nasty but it's really good. Just make sure not to add too much rice or else it'll taste pretty bland.

Anybody else have any good Costco protein recipes? (I already do the skinless chicken breasts and turkey burgers) Just looking for more variety.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

House Lannister
    Hormel turkey chili no beans @ Walmart. Like 1.50 a can and has about 40g of protein in it.

For something that tastes good and is pretty cheap, check this out.
    http://www.recipelionblog.com/how-to...-bowl-at-home/

Costco has cheap 10 lb bags of chicken as well. Perdue brand..They taste REALLLY bland, but I cook them in BBQ sauce and they taste great. I cook 5 of them per night and 3 bags last me a month. $60 on dinner per month, not bad. Well, $65 because I use rice too.
    Last edited by FearFactory; 05-04-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Wannabebig New Member
    I love Costco. Thank you guys for giving me some cheap options for high protein meals.

I make what I call poor mans spicy tuna roll... I take a couple cans of tuna and mix it with rice. I usually add some mayo (to keep it together), soy or liquid aminos and hot sauce. You can mix it a head of time and it'll last about a week in the fridge. It makes a great quick snack option, not just a regular meal.
    Last edited by mike mcgee; 05-09-2012 at 08:23 AM.
    m/37/5'10/194

Back Squat 435lbs
    Shoulder Press 195lbs
    Deadlift 505lbs
    Bench Press 315lb

Wannabebig New Member
    No issues costco is the best but there are more hybrid to come which hopefully would be better than this one!

Wannabebig Member
    I take a several containers of salmon and mix it with grain. I usually add some mayonnaise (to keep it together), soy or fluid aminos and hot marinade. You can mix it a go of your energy and energy and effort and it'll last about per weeks time in the refrigerator.
    Last edited by Adrien22; 05-16-2012 at 04:59 AM.