The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Just can't eat big

Whenever I try to eat, I just can't eat big. I'm always stuffed before I'm ready to be. I feel this is why I'm limited in my growth because I just can't eat enough. Is there anything out there that I can use to increase my appetite and make me more hungry? A few times I'm stuffed myself so much, that I've puked when I try to take another bite. I really need and would appreciate any advice given.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Banned
    What do you mean by 'eat big? Do you mean 'eat a lot at one sitting'?

If so, I'm not sure that this is such a smart idea. Putting too much food into your body at once is not something I've heard of many bodybuilders doing.

Can you give an example of what/how much you are eating in a typical day, what your body composition is, and what your fitness goals/levels are?

A supplement to make you MORE hungry? I don't know about this, it sounds like a bad idea, even if it exists. I've heard of supplements to SUPPRESS appetite . . .

Also, some generic advice for eating, if you're having trouble gaining weight, direct from my ectomorphic friends (the skinny bastids!!)

1) Eat more often (at least 5-6 times a day)
    2) Eat more nutritionally dense foods
    3) Supplement regular meals with protein shakes or something if you are having trouble getting enough calories in a day.

Have I missed anything? Anyone?

Power-BB: Can you post something about your diet/what you eat with an example day or something, as well as answering the questions above?

Callahan

Wannabebig Member
    Liquid calories add up fast. Try eating smaller amounts every 2 hours or so.

discover the munchies

Eat more often, not more at each sitting. That alone will boost your metabolism, you'll find yourself hungry more often.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

God's Replica
    Just can't eat big
    Then stay small..
    Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less.

Banned
    SO? PowerBB? Gonna tell us what/how you're eating so you can get some more targeted advice?

exactly what i was thinking tony.........
    -deFenDeRs oF thE unDerRateD

If it doesnt make dollars, then it doesnt make sense

I never knew how skinny I was untill I started gaining a little weight