Hey guys, this is my first post, im 21 and have been working out seriously for about 7 years.. I am 5 foot ten, and weigh about 250 lbs.... i bench over 300lbs, and sqauat over 350lbs... I am very happy with the way my body looks, I have never touched anything more extreme than creatine, but have used ephedrine from time to time to cut up...

basically my problem is that i have real bad water retention problems... I try to cut down on salt as much as i can and drink lots of water, but one bad chinese food meal can literally bloat me over 7 lbs... it is very frustrating as I retain water in my lower chest and lovehandles, and it totally makes me feel and look horrible... One of the main reasons I love hydroxycut, etc... is that it completely dries me out... I mean I can literally lose 5 lbs. of water when on the stairmaster for about 30 minutes.... i go from 257 to 252...

do you guys have any ideas about any diet regimenes i can try... i dont need the ephedrine for fat loss, I am happy with my definition, etc.. but the water retention is not letting me enjoy any of it... thanks for your help!