Thread: supplements like steriods

Wannabebig New Member

supplements like steriods

has anyone ever tried an amazing supplement that people ask you woah are you on roids? or any really good supps out their? any type of steroid like supplements with out the side affects? or the closest supplement to steroids thats legal and safe? im trying to become huge this summer

any tips or suggestions answers
    thankyou

Don't waste your time with test boosters. Read my other response to your other thread.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quite frankly no.

People have to gain a bit of perspective here - the effects of supplements cannot be compared to anabolic steriods and I doubt anyone is going to see you and go WHOAH because you started to take a supplement.

Howvever if you are training hard and using the right supplements you are going to gain a very nice advantage. Stop searching for a setriod alternative and grab a couple of tubs of Results and use it consistently and I promise you will be stronger and bigger.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Quote Originally Posted by zobizohaib View Post
    has anyone ever tried an amazing supplement that people ask you woah are you on roids? or any really good supps out their? any type of steroid like supplements with out the side affects? or the closest supplement to steroids thats legal and safe? im trying to become huge this summer

any tips or suggestions answers
    thankyou
    Any supplement the claims to provide steroid-like results is a scam.

If you want to gain size/strength then you need a proper diet and training program. Proven supplements like Creatine, Beta-Alanine, and Protein Powder can help to give you a boost.

Do not waste your time with 'test boosters' or pro-hormones, in fact many of these items have worse side effects than actual steroids but without the results.

I would take Daniel's advice and try Results; it is a completely natural and safe supplement that works. Most individuals who take Results will gain 4-6 lbs in their first month along with noticeable strength increases. I have been using it for over two years now and consider it one of the best supplements out there.
    Last edited by Tom Mutaffis; 08-06-2010 at 07:42 AM.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 218 lbs | Gym PR's -> Front Squat: 510 lbs / Overhead: 375 lbs / Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com