Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 947

Thread: A collection of posts in the journal section

  1. #176
    Rory Parker Behemoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    5,322
    Off the bat no. With a few weeks getting comfortable with it and starting to adapt to it probably a low rep set. Id like to believe I'm capable of about a 350lb 1rm if I were to work with it 6-8 months. I get frustrated with it easily though. All other lifts say I should be a good bencher but when push comes to shove and I get under it its always disapointing and unimpressive.

    If I go freeweight ic bb I'm dropping any vertical pressing. I'm leaning towards flat bb nice and easy for tomorrow. Pretty aprehensive about military bb though, might work with low weight high reps if so, just too many damn injuries happen from that movement. Flat bb too though...
    Last edited by Behemoth; 09-28-2010 at 01:50 PM.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

    "You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott



    I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

  2. #177
    House Lannister
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    just too many damn injuries happen from that movement.
    ?? Where'd ya hear that? I've never heard that for miilitary bb before.

  3. #178
    Rory Parker Behemoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    5,322
    Quote Originally Posted by chevelle2291 View Post
    ?? Where'd ya hear that? I've never heard that for miilitary bb before.
    Never heard it, just nearly everyone I know/met whose hurt a shoulder has done it on some sort of barbell pressing. As a matter of fact I don't know anyone who avoids these motions who does have an issue. Obviously they can be done safely I'm not at all insinuating they can't. I've just had a stigma against them for a very long time because I feel when it comes to shoulder health, dbs are indefinetly safer.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

    "You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott



    I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

  4. #179
    Rory Parker Behemoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    5,322
    Back day kicked my ass out of the gate today. 365 came off the floor at about .02mph and never accelerated. It was short, I had no energy for it. If I know myself this will pick up though, right now my bodies in a little shock from the extended workday then going straight to lifting without the 2 hour downtime I usually give myself
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

    "You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott



    I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

  5. #180
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,580
    standing mili from a safety perspective is srsly one of the hardest exercises you can do. i was forced to do so from the floor last year and dumped 195 from overhead when i lost my balance..... VERY lucky no one was hurt as there were people much too close to me for what i was doing. lost a push press of 205 when i was in college...

    and agrd, for whatever reason, bb puts so much more strain on the shoulder girdle. i have no idea what the science is behind that, either.. probably the hand positioning and the path of descent?

  6. #181
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    Back day kicked my ass out of the gate today. 365 came off the floor at about .02mph and never accelerated. It was short, I had no energy for it. If I know myself this will pick up though, right now my bodies in a little shock from the extended workday then going straight to lifting without the 2 hour downtime I usually give myself
    i dont know how you work then lift. it boggles me... i could never do that well...how are the tendons/wheels feeling?
    Last edited by f=ma; 09-28-2010 at 05:32 PM.

  7. #182
    Rory Parker Behemoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    5,322
    Quote Originally Posted by f=ma View Post
    standing mili from a safety perspective is srsly one of the hardest exercises you can do. i was forced to do so from the floor last year and dumped 195 from overhead when i lost my balance..... VERY lucky no one was hurt as there were people much too close to me for what i was doing. lost a push press of 205 when i was in college...

    and agrd, for whatever reason, bb puts so much more strain on the shoulder girdle. i have no idea what the science is behind that, either.. probably the hand positioning and the path of descent?
    I really don't know. The obvious comes to mind that dbs take more stabilizers that are oh so important for when we do fall out we fall out of our groove on the way up... and eventually at some point in time everyone will. It's just a matter of if we have the "awkward position" strength (so to speak) to recover back into the path safely or even ditch the lift altogether safely. Plus dbs are more difficult, so the body is under less weight while producing the same (and in my mind more) hypertrophy. IE - someone who can incline 150lb dbs is a brute and is going to have a huge chest to do it. But somebody who can incline bb press the weight equivalent of 300lbs is far less impressive, and likely requires a fraction of the chest development to do so. He probably needs to be doing 365+ to be in the ballpark of the db presser, and that's obviously more risk...

    I agree, I think it also extends into the mechanics. I'm no kinesiology expert and never retain anything on the subject. But it's pretty easily contrived that DBs can travel in a plane that is more natural than a BB, no?

    Quote Originally Posted by f=ma View Post
    i dont know how you work then lift. it boggles me... i could never do that well...how are the tendons/wheels feeling?
    yeah it sucks right now. I'm pretty much on my feet 10 straight hours which even if it's a light day (and today was) somehow that still wears on you.

    Legs are ok. Same as last update on them (friday maybe?). Inside right knee still pretty tender. Can definetly still make it hurt if I lunge my right leg out and then point my toe either way the slightest bit. Ham tendons are doing great though.

    Edit: I should really sig that I have the worst grammar in the world. I convey the intelligence of a fourth grader because in all honesty I don't even know how to use a comma correctly for all its uses. I re-edited this post like 5 times because I kept finding typos and it still reads like f***.
    Last edited by Behemoth; 09-28-2010 at 06:31 PM.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

    "You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott



    I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

  8. #183
    Become Unbreakable Mark!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Dallas Area, TX
    Posts
    3,628
    Haha, this isn't an english forum, it's a meat head forum so we can throw grammar out the window. I can't workout after work, I like grabbing a quick workout during my lunch break, but that's about 4-5 hours in to my shift. I can eat while I'm on duty outside of my lunch hour so it works for me.
    "Light Weight"

    260's by May

  9. #184
    House Lannister
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,282
    Quote Originally Posted by f=ma View Post
    standing mili from a safety perspective is srsly one of the hardest exercises you can do. i was forced to do so from the floor last year and dumped 195 from overhead when i lost my balance..... VERY lucky no one was hurt as there were people much too close to me for what i was doing. lost a push press of 205 when i was in college...

    and agrd, for whatever reason, bb puts so much more strain on the shoulder girdle. i have no idea what the science is behind that, either.. probably the hand positioning and the path of descent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    Never heard it, just nearly everyone I know/met whose hurt a shoulder has done it on some sort of barbell pressing. As a matter of fact I don't know anyone who avoids these motions who does have an issue. Obviously they can be done safely I'm not at all insinuating they can't. I've just had a stigma against them for a very long time because I feel when it comes to shoulder health, dbs are indefinetly safer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    I really don't know. The obvious comes to mind that dbs take more stabilizers that are oh so important for when we do fall out we fall out of our groove on the way up... and eventually at some point in time everyone will. It's just a matter of if we have the "awkward position" strength (so to speak) to recover back into the path safely or even ditch the lift altogether safely. Plus dbs are more difficult, so the body is under less weight while producing the same (and in my mind more) hypertrophy. IE - someone who can incline 150lb dbs is a brute and is going to have a huge chest to do it. But somebody who can incline bb press the weight equivalent of 300lbs is far less impressive, and likely requires a fraction of the chest development to do so. He probably needs to be doing 365+ to be in the ballpark of the db presser, and that's obviously more risk...

    I agree, I think it also extends into the mechanics. I'm no kinesiology expert and never retain anything on the subject. But it's pretty easily contrived that DBs can travel in a plane that is more natural than a BB, no?



    yeah it sucks right now. I'm pretty much on my feet 10 straight hours which even if it's a light day (and today was) somehow that still wears on you.

    Legs are ok. Same as last update on them (friday maybe?). Inside right knee still pretty tender. Can definetly still make it hurt if I lunge my right leg out and then point my toe either way the slightest bit. Ham tendons are doing great though.

    Edit: I should really sig that I have the worst grammar in the world. I convey the intelligence of a fourth grader because in all honesty I don't even know how to use a comma correctly for all its uses. I re-edited this post like 5 times because I kept finding typos and it still reads like f***.
    Damn we always have the best information in this journal.

    I agree that the barbell movements place way more stress on the shoulder joints for some reason. I've noticed this with barbell pressing on both bench and standing military. It just doesn't feel as, idk, "good" as the db movements do. I've actually been thinking about this more and more and have been debating doing a db bench/military 5x5 for my next cycle. The reason being that I can always "feel" my muscles contracting when doing db movements, whereas I don't have that same type of connection with barbell movements for some reason.

  10. #185
    Rory Parker Behemoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    5,322
    72hrs is winning this battle. Mainly in diet. My aim was slight recomp for this month, I had still been skipping bfast and then only packing about 1500-2000cal to get me to 830 when I get home. Then another 500 or so at home. Workouts have been in the can though, decreasing all over. I'm keeping them basic, one to two compounds and under an hour, yet a little more frequently. I've been looking flat and crappy too, adding a shake at breakfast. Timing is maybe the most irritating part. I may get a meal in 2 hrs preworkout or I may not get a chance until 10 minutes beforehand, which kills me. Its frustrating being say 4 hrs out from a workout and having to speculate whether I should eat then, or hope I get a chance a few hours later.

    On a positive note my legs are continueing to improve health wise. Slowly, and still not 100%, but getting there. Back has been troublesome as **** however. I hate my back.
    Last edited by Behemoth; 10-06-2010 at 05:18 AM.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

    "You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott



    I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

  11. #186
    Rory Parker Behemoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    5,322
    Used flat bb bench last two chest days for the first time in maybe 5 years. Last week did 275x2, 285x1, 295x1, 305x1. Yesterday did 305x3, 315x1, 325x1, 335x1. Every set being a pr. 335 came up quick. I had 345 in me after that but no spotter, actually I was the only person in the gym. If I had better nutrition, a few more weeks easing into it and the confidence of a spotter I feel confident id get 355-360 pretty easily. Somewhere around there I'm guessing id probably hit the wall of weekly gains ceasing. Tough to say though. One things for sure, I definetly still think the movement is garbage. Nowhere near the recruitment dbs incorporate imo. Also I didn't like how it felt on my anterior delts at all yesterday. A few sets later when I was working with reps I ended up racking 275 after 1 because it just didn't feel right.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

    "You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott



    I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

  12. #187
    House Lannister
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    72hrs is winning this battle. Mainly in diet. My aim was slight recomp for this month, I had still been skipping bfast and then only packing about 1500-2000cal to get me to 830 when I get home. Then another 500 or so at home. Workouts have been in the can though, decreasing all over. I'm keeping them basic, one to two compounds and under an hour, yet a little more frequently. I've been looking flat and crappy too, adding a shake at breakfast. Timing is maybe the most irritating part. I may get a meal in 2 hrs preworkout or I may not get a chance until 10 minutes beforehand, which kills me. Its frustrating being say 4 hrs out from a workout and having to speculate whether I should eat then, or hope I get a chance a few hours later.

    On a positive note my legs are continueing to improve health wise. Slowly, and still not 100%, but getting there. Back has been troublesome as **** however. I hate my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    Used flat bb bench last two chest days for the first time in maybe 5 years. Last week did 275x2, 285x1, 295x1, 305x1. Yesterday did 305x3, 315x1, 325x1, 335x1. Every set being a pr. 335 came up quick. I had 345 in me after that but no spotter, actually I was the only person in the gym. If I had better nutrition, a few more weeks easing into it and the confidence of a spotter I feel confident id get 355-360 pretty easily. Somewhere around there I'm guessing id probably hit the wall of weekly gains ceasing. Tough to say though. One things for sure, I definetly still think the movement is garbage. Nowhere near the recruitment dbs incorporate imo. Also I didn't like how it felt on my anterior delts at all yesterday. A few sets later when I was working with reps I ended up racking 275 after 1 because it just didn't feel right.
    Ugh, your pressing is nasty. Is that using a PL-style bench position or BB style?

    So what's your exercise breakdown for the 1 hour workouts? I'm curious.

  13. #188
    Rory Parker Behemoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    5,322
    Tuck and arch like a powerlifter, however grip is my pinkies at about 1" from the rings, so not very wide. I have it taped, not sure if I can youtube it from my phone or not.

    Has been:
    Deadlift, pulldown
    Bb press, ic smith (skipped yesterday, didn't like my shoulders after bb press), maybe 3-4 sets lateral raises
    Squats, hack squats
    Calves

    But I'm not really trying to stick to this. I don't really see serious progression doable this month so its just some basic important lifts to keep me doing something
    Last edited by Behemoth; 10-06-2010 at 04:00 PM.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

    "You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott



    I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

  14. #189
    House Lannister
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    Tuck and arch like a powerlifter, however grip is my pinkies at about 1" from the rings, so not very wide. I have it taped, not sure if I can youtube it from my phone or not.

    Has been:
    Deadlift, pulldown
    Bb press, ic smith (skipped yesterday, didn't like my shoulders after bb press), maybe 3-4 sets lateral raises
    Squats, hack squats
    Calves

    But I'm not really trying to stick to this. I don't really see serious progression doable this month so its just some basic important lifts to keep me doing something
    That's your workout every gym day? How many sets per lift?

  15. #190
    Rory Parker Behemoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    5,322
    Thats 4 workouts. As always, no predetermined amount of sets
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

    "You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott



    I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

  16. #191
    Rory Parker Behemoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    5,322
    Video
    Last edited by Joe Black; 10-11-2010 at 04:13 AM.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

    "You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott



    I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

  17. #192
    Continuing... Time+Patience's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,702
    I definitely believe it's better to get something in rather than nothing. I really do love going with the flow when it comes to the sets and reps every workout. Some days you feel better than others.

    That 335 looks solid, and I agree that you could be at 365 within a few weeks just by getting accustomed to the heavier weights and the movement itself. That's how I progress with my squat and DL, I have to go heavy for a few workouts to really progress on them strength-wise.

    What do you think your time frame is until you'll be able to get back into everything with a vengence? I know you've been hitting these longer work shifts, but what's a timeline in which you think you'll be back on track with the diet the way you want it?
    Journal http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...us-Consistency

    Consistency is the key to success within this sport...

  18. #193
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,580
    i hate to say it (jealous), but you have much more than 365 in you raw imo

    you should be able to get much more arch, use some leg drive, bring your grip in a bit.. damn it man. very nice. shirted.. lol maybe mid 400s? equipped lifting beyond belt/straps/wraps is kinda gay though imo. i hope you keep progressing despite the crazy hours. works been oppressive for me too lately, albeit not as intense as what you do

  19. #194
    House Lannister
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,282
    Quote Originally Posted by f=ma View Post
    i hate to say it (jealous), but you have much more than 365 in you raw imo

    you should be able to get much more arch, use some leg drive, bring your grip in a bit.. damn it man. very nice. shirted.. lol maybe mid 400s? equipped lifting beyond belt/straps/wraps is kinda gay though imo. i hope you keep progressing despite the crazy hours. works been oppressive for me too lately, albeit not as intense as what you do
    I don't really like equipped lifting either. I don't really see the point. But yea, Rory, you have definitely got a ton left in the tank there. Nice shoes btw.

  20. #195
    Rory Parker Behemoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    5,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Time+Patience View Post
    I definitely believe it's better to get something in rather than nothing. I really do love going with the flow when it comes to the sets and reps every workout. Some days you feel better than others.

    That 335 looks solid, and I agree that you could be at 365 within a few weeks just by getting accustomed to the heavier weights and the movement itself. That's how I progress with my squat and DL, I have to go heavy for a few workouts to really progress on them strength-wise.

    What do you think your time frame is until you'll be able to get back into everything with a vengence? I know you've been hitting these longer work shifts, but what's a timeline in which you think you'll be back on track with the diet the way you want it?
    3, maybe 4 more weeks. Which is why just cruising right now for this brief period doesn't bother me. I agree, and I wish I could train squats and dead heavy like tha too. I doubt ill push any more heavy singles on bench, there's little point. Ill probably drop it again altogether here in a month when I'm off overtime.

    Quote Originally Posted by f=ma View Post
    i hate to say it (jealous), but you have much more than 365 in you raw imo

    you should be able to get much more arch, use some leg drive, bring your grip in a bit.. damn it man. very nice. shirted.. lol maybe mid 400s? equipped lifting beyond belt/straps/wraps is kinda gay though imo. i hope you keep progressing despite the crazy hours. works been oppressive for me too lately, albeit not as intense as what you do
    Tough to say, well probably not find out either. I agree technique in general could greatly improve, I'm far from a bench expert. I don't see grip coming in benefitting though, it looks wider than it is in that video. I'm basically pressing in my natural shoulder width, don't most people benefit the most from wider and shorter rom grip? Who knowz

    Quote Originally Posted by chevelle2291 View Post
    I don't really like equipped lifting either. I don't really see the point. But yea, Rory, you have definitely got a ton left in the tank there. Nice shoes btw.
    That was actually shirted, it was just flesh colored (or nude colored if you prefer) discretely camoflagued under my tank. The pumas are good for another 20lbs.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

    "You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott



    I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

  21. #196
    A gallon a day, everyday! ThomasG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,715
    335 went up solid. With some form and technique assessment you'd have a lot more in you. Although I know that doesn't really matter for your goals. I am in agreement that db's are are much better for hypertrophy. I actually made a thread about it, was a very good discussion. I'll try and find it.
    My Journal
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    you're an intelligent guy... but you're also half #$%&ing crazy... and that my friend is the formula for a great powerlifter.
    23 Years old
    5'10 198'er
    Squat-565(wraps) 560(Raw)
    Bench:365(raw)
    Deadlift:555(raw)
    Front Squat-465x1 (wraps) 405x2 (raw)
    AtLarge Nutrition Optimize your body and Support WBB

  22. #197
    Rory Parker Behemoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    5,322
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasG View Post
    335 went up solid. With some form and technique assessment you'd have a lot more in you. Although I know that doesn't really matter for your goals. I am in agreement that db's are are much better for hypertrophy. I actually made a thread about it, was a very good discussion. I'll try and find it.
    Agreed. I could use lots of help on it. Id be reluctant, but if I knew of someone it would serve me well to get some coaching for safety sake moreso than maximum overload. The movement still scares and worries me.

    Link me to that thread if you find it, I'm in full agreement on that one for sure.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

    "You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott



    I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

  23. #198
    A gallon a day, everyday! ThomasG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,715
    My Journal
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    you're an intelligent guy... but you're also half #$%&ing crazy... and that my friend is the formula for a great powerlifter.
    23 Years old
    5'10 198'er
    Squat-565(wraps) 560(Raw)
    Bench:365(raw)
    Deadlift:555(raw)
    Front Squat-465x1 (wraps) 405x2 (raw)
    AtLarge Nutrition Optimize your body and Support WBB

  24. #199
    Moderator Off Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,884
    That was a strong lift.
    _________
    ______
    ___

    Off Road Journal

    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

  25. #200
    House Lannister
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,282
    Sooo what are the chances you'd run a brief HCT-12 program while you're cruising? :P

Similar Threads

  1. Offseason / Lean Gain Q&A ????
    By shelbystarnes in forum Diet and Nutrition
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 04:28 PM
  2. offseason killing my legs
    By homeboy7600 in forum Powerlifting and Strength Training
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 07:10 PM
  3. Offseason Football Lifting
    By rbar89 in forum Bodybuilding & Weight Training
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 11:36 AM
  4. OffSeason Routine.
    By BigRic in forum Bodybuilding & Weight Training
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2004, 11:04 PM
  5. Offseason prep for 2002...
    By gopro in forum Bodybuilding & Weight Training
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-01-2001, 05:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •