So, my current workout looks something like this:
Tricep Dips: 15x2.
Standing Bicep Curls: (With Bodylastics resistance bands) 16lbs - 20x2.
Close Grip Push Ups: (Using Iron Gym) 10x2.
Close Grip/Hammer Grip (Neutral) Chin ups (7 reps of each x 2 sets).
Seated Row (With Bodylastics resistance bands) 16lbs - 20x2.
Side/Front Lateral Raise (With Bodylastics resistance bands) 13lbs 20x2.
Squats 10x2 (I do these inbetween, so for example it would be 1) Tricep Dips 2) Squats 3) Close Grip Push ups, etc).
But, I'm thinking of soon changing my workout to this:
- Tricep Dips. (10 reps, 2sets).
- Standing Bicep Curls. (15 reps, 2 sets).
- Close Grip/Hammer Grip Chinups. (I do 7 reps of each, 2 sets).
- Seated Row. (15 reps, 2 sets).
- One Arm Pec Fly. (15 reps, 2 sets).
- Russian Twists. (15 reps, 2 sets).
- Wide Grip Pushups. (10 reps, 2 sets).
- Squats. (10 reps, 2 sets).
- Side/Front Lateral Raise. (15 reps, 2 sets).
I'm pretty strong in general for my age, and used to do anywhere from 45 pounds to at least 60 pounds on cable machines back in high school, but, I was put on a light weight program a few years ago do to Osteopenia, but now I'm trying to bulk up a little bit more , and my current goal is to pretty much go from a 10 inch arm size (soft/not flexed) into a 15 inch arm size). Should I cut out some of those exercises^ or does that routine look fine?..
I'm pretty much 5'7", 145lbs with about 15 - 16 percent body fat. And, I usually do eat healthy (I avoid fast food as much as can, etc), though my diet could use a little bit more work.