The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Strawberry Nitrean?

I dunno I was just thinking it would be interesting to try, and I've seen a few other powders have the strawberry flavor. Has there ever been any talk about it being made?...

Codeguru

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

We do have strawberry Opticen right now, actually at a discounted price too!

You might want to give that a shot and see how you like it?

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

is the strawberry opticen going to be phased out as well? I really liked the strawberry nitrean.

There WAS strawberry Nitrean? Damn, I really want to try that now. I probably would have ordered all 3 flavors this first time if I had the choice. I'd try the Opticen but it's 23 servings a tub. I prefer working with 70 servings you get with Nitrean. That little extra 22/23g of protein helps me get much closer to max grams per day without pumping up my calories too far so I'm trying to use it almost every day. There's no way I could afford the same thing with 1/3 the servings...

Codeguru

Pro Strongman | Moderator Tom Mutaffis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Codeguru View Post
    There WAS strawberry Nitrean? Damn, I really want to try that now. I probably would have ordered all 3 flavors this first time if I had the choice. I'd try the Opticen but it's 23 servings a tub. I prefer working with 70 servings you get with Nitrean. That little extra 22/23g of protein helps me get much closer to max grams per day without pumping up my calories too far so I'm trying to use it almost every day. There's no way I could afford the same thing with 1/3 the servings...

Codeguru
    One serving of Opticen has about two times as much protein as a scoop of Nitrean so you are looking at about 45 servings for a tub of Opticen if you are looking for 20-25 grams of protein. With the discounted price it is a great buy.

I really liked Strawberry Nitrean as well.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 235 lbs | Front Squat: 510 lbs | Overhead: 375 lbs | Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

We still have Nitrean strawberry in the 2.2 lbs tubs. We will also have the 4.6 back soon. We are only phasing out the 2.2 strawberry. We will also be phasing out strawberry Opticen.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    We still have Nitrean strawberry in the 2.2 lbs tubs. We will also have the 4.6 back soon. We are only phasing out the 2.2 strawberry. We will also be phasing out strawberry Opticen.
    Wow, that's great news. I'll be looking forward to trying it out when it comes back. I think my favorite flavor so far is the vanilla but maybe that will change...

Codeguru

Pro Strongman | Moderator Tom Mutaffis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Codeguru View Post
    Wow, that's great news. I'll be looking forward to trying it out when it comes back. I think my favorite flavor so far is the vanilla but maybe that will change...

Codeguru
    Per Chris' post you can try the 2.2 lbs size tubs right now as they are in stock. You may want to pick one up sooner rather than later since that size tub is being phased out.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 235 lbs | Front Squat: 510 lbs | Overhead: 375 lbs | Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Mutaffis View Post
    Per Chris' post you can try the 2.2 lbs size tubs right now as they are in stock. You may want to pick one up sooner rather than later since that size tub is being phased out.
    As much as I want to try it, I'm 100 times more the cheapskate, heh. I always go for the bulky buy especially when shipping costs are involved. The 4.6lbs I can wait for, it will be something to look forward to...

Codeguru