My fav snack would have to be Organic Corn Flaks with three tablespoons of Peanut Butter and whole milk. Anyone else done this.
"You Go To wAr To KiLl, NoT tO Be KiLled"-Life Proverb
Main favorite snacks are..
• 100 g Chivda (Rice Flakes)
• 100 g Pomegranate seeds (fresh)
• 1 cup Coriander leaves, Onion, and green Chili (mixture)
• 1 tsp Chaat masala
• 1 tsp Lemon juice
How to make Anaarkli Bhel:
• Put chidva in a plate.
• Mix pomegranate seeds to it.
• Add mixture of coriander leaves, onions and chilies.
• Add chaat masala and lemon juice.
• Blend them well.
• Sour, sweet, and tangy bhel is ready.
Snacks are my favourite food. I like to eat in evening and morning. Here are the list of my favourite snacks.
2. French fries
5. ice- creams
I gotta say, the recipe for bhel puri sounds great but it's not the kind of snack most folks on this board would have on the ready.
My favorite snack is a banana or some nitrean lol
Quick french toast
In a coffee cup, mix:
1 beaten egg
2T flax/almond meal
1/4t baking powder
Microwave for 1 minute.
My sweet and favorite snack is a high-fiber pastry, creamy pudding, and three higher-fiber cookies. In my opinion always choose healthy snack according to your need because some snacks are not good for body.
How to use gluten free snack recipes
Last edited by daved123; 12-05-2012 at 11:50 PM.