Thread: Me at 325 pounds, August 12, 2010

Banned

Me at 325 pounds, August 12, 2010

Kind of half asleep working on my making my next atlas stone a little too early in the morning. 6'8" 325 and getting to be time for a bigger door....

Last edited by BigTallOx; 08-20-2010 at 10:04 AM.

Banned
    Damn man, huge.

Were you always a big type of guy or was there a time in your life when you were way too skinny for your height? I was like that most of my life and at 225-230ish, I still feel like I am too thin for my height. Just wondering how hard it was for you to get to your current weight...thanks.

Banned
    I weighed 260 when I started powerlifting in 2008. Honestly, I still feel like I"m too skinny for my height. I want to get to 350, but lately it seems with my strongman training, it takes constant eating to maintain 325. I don't know that I can eat enough to be 350 and still train strongman.

I can't identify with being 6'8" and 300+. But, I can identify with not being able to gain weight. I've been stuck at the same weight for four months. It's not for lack of eating.....well obviously that's not true. But, I just can't stuff anymore down my gullet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chaddukes View Post
    I can't identify with being 6'8" and 300+. But, I can identify with not being able to gain weight. I've been stuck at the same weight for four months. It's not for lack of eating.....well obviously that's not true. But, I just can't stuff anymore down my gullet.
    Yeah, I understand. I've turned into a hard gainer, LOL. A 325 pound hard gainer, Hahahaha. That is a joke, but it's true that I can't eat anymore than I already do.

The Project has Begun ProjectGoliath's Avatar

i feel you

Hey, i feel your pain. Im 6foot4 and 300lbs and having difficulty gaining. I eat 6000kcal with difficulty and this at best gains a couple of lbs a month. Im planning on upping it to 7000kcal. I think the trick here is to drink olive oil. (see my video in my sig). If you drink 12 table spoons a day. Thats 1500kcal...Split them into 3 portions of 4tbsp. In addition to this, im going to be adding a gallon of whole milk everyday and in 2 pints of that im going to put a 1000kcal mass gainer....So 3-4k of the calories are going to be liquid.

What kind of stuff are you eating atm? I could use any help i can get, im aiming for 145kg (320lbs). I think that would be about right for a drug free 6foot4. Then i can use that as a base and push further .

TP 300lb hardgainer
    >>>>VISIT PROJECT GOLIATH <<<<

How to down Olive Oil Video

10 RULES OF GETTING MASSIVE

I thought bf% was big factor??? I was aiming high.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectGoliath View Post
    Hey, i feel your pain. Im 6foot4 and 300lbs and having difficulty gaining. I eat 6000kcal with difficulty and this at best gains a couple of lbs a month. Im planning on upping it to 7000kcal. I think the trick here is to drink olive oil. (see my video in my sig). If you drink 12 table spoons a day. Thats 1500kcal...Split them into 3 portions of 4tbsp. In addition to this, im going to be adding a gallon of whole milk everyday and in 2 pints of that im going to put a 1000kcal mass gainer....So 3-4k of the calories are going to be liquid.

What kind of stuff are you eating atm? I could use any help i can get, im aiming for 145kg (320lbs). I think that would be about right for a drug free 6foot4. Then i can use that as a base and push further .

TP 300lb hardgainer
    I'm going to start doing the olive oil. I've lost a little more weigh in the last 2 weeks. I've been training strongman events pretty hard lately and I'm obviously not able to eat enough. I drink a lot of milk too, it's free at my work, but sometimes i just get sick of drinking milk ALL the time.

Must be nice to fill out a doorway... I am only about 5'8 so I would have to stand on a step stool to do that.

In terms of gaining weight you might want to look at adding in a couple of bowls of cereal to your diet, and of course eating every night before bed. Not sure if you have ever tried it but usually Results from AtLarge gives me about 5 lbs in 3-4 weeks. It could give you an edge going into Nationals next month.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 225 lbs | Gym PR's -> Front Squat: 510 lbs / Overhead: 375 lbs / Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Mutaffis View Post
    Must be nice to fill out a doorway... I am only about 5'8 so I would have to stand on a step stool to do that.

In terms of gaining weight you might want to look at adding in a couple of bowls of cereal to your diet, and of course eating every night before bed. Not sure if you have ever tried it but usually Results from AtLarge gives me about 5 lbs in 3-4 weeks. It could give you an edge going into Nationals next month.
    I do eat every night before bed. I'll see if I can add a couple of bowls of cereal too, but I pretty much eat a lot throughout the day, not sure If I'll be able to add it in or not. I'll see about trying Results. I'm not really looking to gain at this point, but would love to if it wasn't fat. I'll be happy with just maintaning my weight. But then again, I'm still getting stronger so maybe I shouldn't worry about losing a little. Thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTallOx View Post
    I do eat every night before bed. I'll see if I can add a couple of bowls of cereal too, but I pretty much eat a lot throughout the day, not sure If I'll be able to add it in or not. I'll see about trying Results. I'm not really looking to gain at this point, but would love to if it wasn't fat. I'll be happy with just maintaning my weight. But then again, I'm still getting stronger so maybe I shouldn't worry about losing a little. Thanks for your reply.
    It really depends on the event that you are preparing for and how weight gain effects your mobility, you will already be probably the largest HW at the contest but you may also need the mass for things like pressing events.

Results is the best strength supplement that I have found, have hit numerous PR's that I can attribute to that product combined with hard work and a good training program.

Wish that I could make it up there for the Hudson Valley, Max Axle is always a fun event to watch and last year Master's Nationals had some great performances when it was here in South Carolina.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 225 lbs | Gym PR's -> Front Squat: 510 lbs / Overhead: 375 lbs / Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Mutaffis View Post
    Wish that I could make it up there for the Hudson Valley, Max Axle is always a fun event to watch and last year Master's Nationals had some great performances when it was here in South Carolina.
    The max axle will be my weakest event by far ( but I'm working on correcting that, it'll get there in time ). I'm anxious for nationals, only two weeks of training left. Lately I've been looking forward to the week off before the meet, I've been training events pretty hard over the last three months or so.

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectGoliath View Post
    Hey, i feel your pain. Im 6foot4 and 300lbs and having difficulty gaining.

TP 300lb hardgainer
    ya I'm 6'3" 250ish..and i feel like I have noodle arms...I would like to add another 25lbs and see how i feel at that weight