Strongman Team Competition/ NAS Nationals Training Day
Date: October 16th
Time: Nationals/ Strongman Event training day 10:00am-5:00pm
Team competition 12:00pm
Entry Fee: Your $10.00 day pass fee will be donated to St. Judes.
Hotel: TBA (contact me if you planning on staying in a hotel).
Contact: David Pike
Team Competition pairing Rules:
1. 1 HW & 1 LW per team. In the year 2010 you had to compete in your designated weight class.
2. This will be a PRO/AM contest. This is for fun, to raise money to help kids in need, & hopefully break PRs & get stronger!
- Black Team: Louis Costa & Andy Deck
- White team: Tom Mutaffis & Mark Kimener
- To sign up please contact David Pike
(Teams will be color coordinated so, spectators can tell them apart. Shirts to be supplied.)
Team Contest Events:
1. Yoke / Frame Medley - 850 lbs for 100 feet, 650 lbs frame for 100 feet (can change partners as much as necessary).
2. Car Deadlift for Reps. Car: TBD. 90 second time limit. We are looking for a sponsor to donate $1 for every rep performed in the car deadlift throughout the day. For this event, you do not have to be involved in the team competition to participate.
3. Giant Dumbbell Press - 180 lbs, clean each rep. Partners can switch off as much as required. 120 second time limit.
4. Tire Flip / Power Stair & Keg Load - 700 lbs for 100 feet (change partners as much as needed), 300lbs power stairs, 400lbs power stairs, & 260lbs keg to top.
5. Atlas Stones Ė225 onto 60 inch, 250 onto 56 inch, 300 onto 52 inch, 315 onto 49 inch, 330 onto 49 inch, 360 onto 49 inch, 381 onto 49 inch 420 onto 49 inch, 432 onto 44 inch, 440 onto 40 inch (change partners as much as needed)
NAS Nationals Event Training Day
We will have all Nationals events set up and ready to go! We encourage the whole strongman community to get together for a badass training session while raising money for a great cause!
All day long we will be streaming the action live at Brute Strength Gym!
We will be streaming Brute Strength Gymís Charity Team competition Live with a commentator during events as well as official judging. Get your friends & families to log onto our live UStream to watch the action! The event will be open to the public for viewing.
Brute Strength Gymís charity Team competition/ Nationals Training Day has set a fundraising goal of $1000 for St. Judeís children Hospital. We are hosting this fundraising program to raise money that will help St. Jude Children's Research Hospital find new treatments for children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. You can help St. Jude continue its life-saving work against pediatric diseases with your donation. Check back often to check on this event's progress. Thanks for helping us reach our goal for the kids of St. Jude!
We will do everything in our power to make this a great training day for you guys & girls! I canít wait! Lift big & help the children of St. Jude!
I might come up and check it out, that is the week before the powerlifting meet there that I am liftinig in.
I am there every damn weekend as it is to squat and pull.
OVERKILL STRENGTH EQUIPMENT
Update - The event is this weekend.
If anyone would like to donate to the charity (St Jude Children's Research Hospital) you can do them through their website: