Wow, when did kids turn into such pussies? I have been noticing more and more of this lately. My 14 year-old stepdaughter is the typical high school girl. She has a new boyfriend every couple of weeks. Occasionally they will come by the house to pick her up or to hang out for a minute. Every single one of these kids....I could easily confuse them for a girl. These guys are all wearing eyeliner (at best), nail polish, the works. Hell, one of them a couple of weeks ago was coming over so they could "do each others' hair"! All of them look as if they've never done anything remotely athletic/physical in their lives. Then there's the deameanor. Won't look you in the eye, mumble when they talk.....it makes me sick. Is this the way our kids are being raised nowadays? I asked her, are these the kind of men you really want to be around? I wouldn't even call them men, it would be an insult to actual men.

Anyways, kind of off topic, but we are turning out some kids who are complete pussies these days. I am not surprised by gyms with this Planet Fitness-like behavior.