Thread: How much muscle?

Wannabebig New Member

How much muscle?

Do I need to put on? I'm 19. I used to be 239 pounds at 5' 11". Now I'm approximately 160ish at 6'. I was even down to 150 for awhile. I should have quit doing soo much cardio back then, but I didn't and I gained weight back anyway because it made me hungry. I guess what I'm doing would burn about 1000 calories a day if my body wasn't used to it. Anyway, I weight trained during the fat loss. I gained at first, but then I lost, and I'm not going up on any of my lifts because of all the cardio even if I am eating a surplus (have to be if I gained weight). Anyway, I'm gonna cut way down on the cardio soon.

Can anyone tell me approximately how many pounds of muscle I have to put on to use up the extra flab I have around my waist from being fat? And, being an endomorph, is it possible to get this muscle without getting chunky looking from fat gains? I really can't have that.

Muscles not going to use up your flab.
    If you're an endomorph you're chances are gaining any muscle whatsoever without fat gain are probably slim.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

Wannabebig Member
    im so corn-fused.....u want less flab, but ur eating more? u have to be buring more calories than ur eating if u want to lose the flab...so maybe keep up the cardio, and cut some calories

I'm confused too...but I think he might be talking about loose skin around the mid-section. But it's confusing, so I may be way off mark.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Wannabebig New Member
    yes, I'm talking about the skin.

I called it flab because there is a little bit of fat attached to it. When I was 150, it truly was just skin. I was too skinny I guess. I was around 5% bodyfat.
    Last edited by JasonH; 09-15-2010 at 05:31 PM.