Thread: Is low/non fat ice cream OK?

Climax of Intellect WillyTheGreat's Avatar

Is low/non fat ice cream OK?

All right, summer has entered Southern California and I've already had an offer to go eat ice cream, lol.

Is it okay if I just get like a low or non fat ice cream? One scoop ('cause I can rarely stand eating more anyway).

depends when its fat free they usually add loads of sugar in it

I know that the brand Healthy Choice makes some ice creams that have like a 3g fat or under and 4g sugar and under (sugar-alchohols added though) per half cup, I guess you can't really get that when your out, but just thought I'd comment.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

fuk dat ****. make yourself a myoplex shake and drink it while the fat people eat their ice cream deluxes

Second Place = First Loser
    My personal thought is that you can eat whatever you want. you might jsut have to work harder to keep up with it. If you have a "fat" day food wise, you need to have a "fat" day exercise wise. NOw you can't eat whatever you want always, but a couple of times is fine, jsut make sure you make up for it!

Climax of Intellect WillyTheGreat's Avatar
    ^No doubt man. I know what you're sayin'. Besides...it's not like I go out for ice cream often anyway, just wondering. Thanks for the comments.

Haha tony.

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    THe way I see it, we're always on a bulk or a cut anyways, so if you're bulking, make the ice cream a 'meal' and have a little more if you want, and if you're cutting, well I guess you didn't lose any weight that day.

I agree with whatziznutz up there, just dont do it every day. Or three times on that one day.

Fat shouldn't be an issue. Fat doesn't make people fat. Watch the sugar.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    See if wherever you go has a sugar free or no sugar added flavor. I know Cold Stone does.

Wannabebig Member
    try mixing a myoplex with milk and frezzing it. Ive done the bannana flavour in those lolly maker things with the sticks last summer lol

If the person that proposed you to go eat an ice cream is a hottie, then fcuk the fat..
    Well, fat free ice cream is ok in small qualtities. (1 portion)
    And yes, fat should be an issue 'cuz it's mainly saturated fat which is bad. Evil.