The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Results Question/Nitrean Question

First of all I want to say that I received my first tub of RESULTS since I last used it a year ago (went the no supplement route for awhile) and I forgot how much RESULTS positively effects a training session, I felt like a whole new person in there tonight. Here are my questions:

I noticed that after taking RESULTS I had more of an appetite after my post workout shake and was able to eat more than usual. A lot of the time after my post workout shake I have to wait a bit to eat, but tonight I felt like I had an appetite much sooner. Is this due to something in the RESULTS or simply a more intense training session leading to a larger appetite?

I am considering purchasing some Nitrean for the first time but need some reasons to switch from my current protein. I am currently using Phormula-1 protein and mix it with a large scoop of powdered gatorade for some extra carbs after my workout. I have used this protein for awhile and I feel like it has done a sufficient job for me. However, it is around the same price as Nitrean but contains half the servings. Thats almost enough for me to switch already, but I would like you to sell me on your product, lets hear what it has to offer and how it will compare to my current protein. I know this might be a lot to ask but I am pleased with the customer service with At Large Nutrition and already enjoy one of your products so I figured I might want to give another one a try.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Steve, I don't work for the company, but like you said., I'll vouch for the customer service. That alone keeps me coming back. Have you visited the website: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/ (wfs). Chris has a video on their called "why buy from us". If you haven't, check that out. Chris also did a couple more videos on protein, etc...
    m/37/5'10/194

Back Squat 435lbs
    Shoulder Press 195lbs
    Deadlift 505lbs
    Bench Press 315lb

Steve,

Three top reasons are Taste, Mixability, and digestability

Im lactose iontolerant but Nitrean is very easy on my stomach and doesnt negatively affect my digestive tract like most brands.

Im sponsored by Atlarge so Obviously I have some biasness but I had the oppurtunity to work with other Companies but choose to represent Atlarge b/c of the quality of the product and the amount of effort they put into the product for the consumer.
    Best Lifts unequipped
    Best lifts Equipped

Thankfully Representing AtLarge Nutrition and EliteFTS

Quote Originally Posted by ScottYard View Post
    Steve,

Im lactose iontolerant but Nitrean is very easy on my stomach and doesnt negatively affect my digestive tract like most brands.

Im sponsored by Atlarge so Obviously I have some biasness but I had the oppurtunity to work with other Companies but choose to represent Atlarge b/c of the quality of the product and the amount of effort they put into the product for the consumer.
    You might have just sold me with the digestability. Protein shakes do a number on my digestive tract and I often feel pretty terrible on heavy eating days. Worth giving it a try if you think it is easier on your stomach than other brands. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottYard View Post
    Steve,

I agree with this also. I have tried many different brands in the past and Nitrean is the way to go and I am not biased at all. A friend of mine takes Nitro Core 24 and I gave that a try and it destroyed my stomach!!! I am not extremely picky on taste but it does taste better than anything I have ever tried. My girlfriend even started using it she likes the taste so much and you know how girls are with "eww, those protein muscle shakes"

The main selling point should be, in my opinion, that it has a superior blend which will provide a better net retention on a gram for gram basis that any protein supplement out there. Net retention is the whole point of supplementing. You cannot use that which you do not retain.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!