The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nitrean

Thanks Kill! Give RESULTS about 10 days and let us know what you think.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

You're Being Lied To JohnnyRingo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
    I'm working my way through a tub of ON vanilla ice cream whey. I won't down it, I like the taste and it has been helping I think. But I am going to try to buy ALN products since WBB has helped me a lot, for free. I just got my tub of Results (not a big fan of the flavor but I trust it will help me along in my workouts) and once I get low on the ON whey I will order some Nitrean.
    im just finishing a 5lb tub of ON vanilla ice cream as well, its one of the better tasting proteins iv had because it so thin, its like vanilla water. I dont really want anything thicker than that after a workout. It has helped me some as well like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    Will do Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRingo View Post
    im just finishing a 5lb tub of ON vanilla ice cream as well, its one of the better tasting proteins iv had because it so thin, its like vanilla water. I dont really want anything thicker than that after a workout. It has helped me some as well like you said.
    I mix it with milk and it is pretty good. I've also added natural peanut butter before and it was pretty thick (get out the blender, a shaker bottle doesn't cut it) but it reminded me of something from Dairy Queen. I will probably try the same thing with Nitrean. Though who knows what flavors will be available at that time, I doubt strawberry and peanut butter would taste good.
    Last edited by killxswitch; 02-25-2011 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
    Will do Chris.

I mix it with milk and it is pretty good. I've also added natural peanut butter before and it was pretty thick (get out the blender, a shaker bottle doesn't cut it) but it reminded me of something from Dairy Queen. I will probably try the same thing with Nitrean. Though who knows what flavors will be available at that time, I doubt strawberry and peanut butter would taste good.
    i hear of more and more people mixing like that and saying its good, like a frosty smoothie mixed. i would imagine vanila and strawberry would be good. you right id be nervous about chocolate and strawberry though.

Pro Strongman | Moderator Tom Mutaffis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRingo View Post
    i hear of more and more people mixing like that and saying its good, like a frosty smoothie mixed. i would imagine vanila and strawberry would be good. you right id be nervous about chocolate and strawberry though.
    Chocolate and strawberry mixed together actually tastes pretty good to me, although taste is subjective and everyone is different.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 235 lbs | Front Squat: 510 lbs | Overhead: 375 lbs | Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Mutaffis View Post
    Chocolate and strawberry mixed together actually tastes pretty good to me, although taste is subjective and everyone is different.
    in all honesty i think i would like it. i like mixing strawberry and vanilla. i think strawberry and chocolate with some bananas and real strawberries blended in would be a heck of a PWO meal.

Wannabebig Member
    Just got my tub of Nitrean, today..
    Nitrean(chocolate) + natural peanut butter + handful of blueberries + skim milk = one hell of a protein drink.
    Last edited by cic; 02-25-2011 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    It has been more than 10 days so I guess I can comment. It is still a bit vague because I am dealing with a foot injury right now. But overall I can tell a difference in my energy level, especially in the later sets of a movement when I would normally start to feel gassed. I think once my injury is healed in a few weeks the difference will become that much clearer.

The only negative for me is that I just don't like the taste. I got tropical punch. I did get orange (or tangerine?) way back when Results was originally released and it was better to me. I now mix my results with at least 14 oz of water to dilute the flavor and it's significantly better. I know some people really like the taste so that is just personal preference.

I have used creatine long-term before in my early 20s and the difference, at least for me, between what it did for me then vs. what Results has done for me in this short period has been significant. I feel the energy boost more with Results, especially if I take it about 30 minutes or so before I lift.
    Last edited by killxswitch; 03-07-2011 at 09:36 PM.