The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Supplement questions

I'm going to be ordering Maximus, ETS, creatine 500, multi-plus, and I already have jack3d. Does this seem like a good stack? I know ETS and multi-plus have a lot magnesium in them. Would it be acceptable to take only two multi-plus a day instead of three so I don't over do on the magnesium? Thanks and any input would be great.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Pro Strongman | Moderator Tom Mutaffis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D-RAS03 View Post
    I'm going to be ordering Maximus, ETS, creatine 500, multi-plus, and I already have jack3d. Does this seem like a good stack? I know ETS and multi-plus have a lot magnesium in them. Would it be acceptable to take only two multi-plus a day instead of three so I don't over do on the magnesium? Thanks and any input would be great.
    That sounds like a good stack for strength/recovery. One thing to keep in mind is that Maximus has Microlactin, so you could possibly skip your dose of ETS when you take Maximus - this would save you some money and help the ETS to last longer.

I know that in some cases excess magnesium can cause upset stomach, and I see no reason why you would not be able to take the partial dose of multi-plus.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 235 lbs | Front Squat: 510 lbs | Overhead: 375 lbs | Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Since the Maximus has the microlactin are you recommending that I just skip my night dose of ETS on the days I take the Maximus? I just wanna be 100% clear on this as I just ordered the products. Also ETS should be taking 7 days a weeks correct? Thanks for your help

ETA: The creatine 500 should be taken everyday and does it really matter what time of day I take it?
    Last edited by D-RAS03; 03-14-2011 at 08:54 PM.

Since the Maximus has the microlactin are you recommending that I just skip my night dose of ETS on the days I take the Maximus? I just wanna be 100% clear on this as I just ordered the products. Also ETS should be taking 7 days a weeks correct? Thanks for your help

ETA: The creatine 500 should be taken everyday and does it really matter what time of day I take it?
    Tom is way more qualified to answer the microlactin question but creatine is easy - just take 5g/day every day. I would not personally take it on an empty stomach before bed but it doesn't really matter what time of day.

Killxswitch- Thank you

Pro Strongman | Moderator Tom Mutaffis's Avatar

The only thing about skipping the night time dose is that the ZMA aspect of the product will improve sleep quality, so you may want to skip the morning dose on days that you will be training as long as you are not training late at night.

Timing is not very important with creatine although if you want to optimize the uptake of the nutrients you may want to take it pre/post-workout or with some simple carbohydrates.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 235 lbs | Front Squat: 510 lbs | Overhead: 375 lbs | Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Thanks a lot Tom