And I feel like crap all of a sudden. All my reps went down, luckily I haven't gone down in weights. I mean I'm sick as hell of the loose fat that has been lingering all over my body and I've decided it's gone, period. So without messing with the calorie count of my diet which is still around 2200, I've cut out about 400-500% saturated fat from my weekly diet, and a lower amount of fat, maybe 200-300%. Unfortunately that included some protein bars but I was having trouble paying for 4-5 of them a week anyway, I just replaced them with another scoop of Nitrean on those days. The only fat I have left is like 2-3 or 3-4 servings of 2% milk a day and maybe some random meat meal, this week I'm eating ground sirloin burgers burnt to a crisp. So I'd guess I'm about at 50% fat and 70% saturated fat a day. I was obviously maintaining a normal fat covered muscle figure back when I was eating maybe more than twice the fat I do now so I don't know what to think of those daily allowance percentages but they work for quick quantitative counts well enough. So is it normal to feel weaker when cutting down the fat to where I might not even be getting what my body needs a day?...

Codeguru