Thread: Do you do any unique lifts? Post them up

Do you do any unique lifts? Post them up

I'm a huge fan of finding new tweaks to hit the body from different angles. I normally steal ideas from others. Here are a couple I have been doing recently and loving. What do you do?

Video

Video
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

House Lannister
    Barbell Glute Bridges

I get that Bret is using that guy so he doesn't scoot around when doing the movement, but that looks really ghey.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chevelle2291 View Post
    Barbell Glute Bridges

I get that Bret is using that guy so he doesn't scoot around when doing the movement, but that looks really ghey.
    The guy needs to squat down (to lower his center of gravity), then it would be seriously ghey.

Funny you should show that stretchers video, its really the only "unique" lift that I've done lately. I'm actually about to head to the gym and do it right now!

John Meadows is really awesome at switching things up.

Dante has a good list of some weird exercises as well for DC training.

Are you doing mountaindog training now cp? Shelby really put on some mass this offseason with it. Are you still working with him?

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig![/font][/size]

Quote Originally Posted by jAy_Dub View Post
    Funny you should show that stretchers video, its really the only "unique" lift that I've done lately. I'm actually about to head to the gym and do it right now!

John Meadows is really awesome at switching things up.

Dante has a good list of some weird exercises as well for DC training.

Are you doing mountaindog training now cp? Shelby really put on some mass this offseason with it. Are you still working with him?
    I am playing around with some of John's methods. He doesn't have much written on his methods. Heard he and Shelby are working on an E-book. I'm looking forward to that. Shelby did make great gains this year. I am not working with Shelby. Did a 3 month session with him last year. I really need to get my act together and follow his diet again.

Dante is another guy that is great at coming up with weird exercises. I like the guys that think out of the box and come up with some really smart and logical stuff.
    My Journal

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

As I mentioned in an article I wrote, I think all bodybuilders should use bands in their training. Squats become a MUCH more productive exercise with their use as do most movements.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    As I mentioned in an article I wrote, I think all bodybuilders should use bands in their training. Squats become a MUCH more productive exercise with their use as do most movements.

Chris
    John Meadows has a bunch of videos of bands and chains. I should get some hands on some bands. I liked your artice on DT training. I need to reread it and post some thoughts.
    My Journal